✨The Quiet Beatle✨

I imagine myself in a picturesque environment that is serene and filled to the brim with an abundance of succulent vegetation that flourishes with vitality along with the scattering of blossoming flowers which provides a positive addition to the already varying multitude of vibrancy and color. I peruse the intriguing sight, and as I venture deeper into the depths of this surreal utopia, I catch a glimpse of an entity constructed from pure serenity strumming a translucent guitar made from a gascious substance that radiates positive energy. The intensity becoming more immense the closer you approach him and with each subtle movement as his hand glides across the strings of the guitar, an iridescence is emitted from within him. With the pursing of his lips, he allows the fluidity of his gratifying words to coincide with the harmonious sounds from his guitar. I stand there in awe amongst the surrounding patches of shrub as I experience a personal performance by an inspirational artist and my musical idolatry. I become so enthralled by his brilliance which draws me nearer. I dart toward him, only to be deceived by his transparency and penetrate his body with my own causing me to plummet deep into a spiraling hole covered with a smattering of thick vine and crimson roses which begin to suffocate me the closer I descend into the darkness below. The vines pierce my skin as a result of the suffocating with their sharp thorns and I am hoisted back up to the surface, but with difficulty. But, the more I am pushed up his appearance grows more opaque which causes me to become more invigorated at the sight which drives me to persevere.