Forgotten

Unknown pov.

In the dark there was sudden and surprised gasp.

  It was a girl covered in mud and blood.  she look around in confusion, she saw a faint out lines, of trees, tall,  dark and looming.  All around her were  plants ferns and bushes. 

The girl stood up leaning against a tree as support, nearly falling when she began to move. The bark rough against her hand she started  looking around,  trying to gain some idea of where she was at.  she saw a faint light in the distant's. So  she begain the ling trek to the light hoping to find people. She almost gave up when she finally reach the light.

Over the few hours it took to get there, she had fallen and acquired multiple scratches and mud upon her body adding to the horrific view she already made, and when she reach her destanation, there was a grouping of buildings, than behind these buildings there was a large mansion big enough to be considered a small castle.

The light she had saw was the back light of a house not obscured by the trees and plants. As she reach the door of the house she colappsed from exhaustion.

Just before she passed out she heared many voices shouting calling for a doctor and to bring a blanket .

Hey everyone this my first try  in write a werewolf  or any real,  try for real story I hope you like it tell what I should try to fix, change,  or do for   this story please message me.

Bye 👋🖖

Bye 👋🖖