Chapter One: New Kid at Daycare

Jay's POV

"Ok sweetie this is a new town, new house, new daycare, new everything, but it's going to be good this time I promise. So have fun and make lots of new friends. I'll see you at home." My mom told me while she kissed my cheek and smiled at me. "Ok mom i'll see you after daycare" I say as I smile back at her and then watch her drive away. She always says it going to be good this time, but I don't believe her anymore. This is the tenth time we have moved because of how my dad treats us and it doesn't matter where we go he will always find us!! Why does she think this time will be any different!! I then realized that I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't notice someone talking to me. "Hello, are you there!!" "Huh oh sorry lost in my thoughts." "It's fine I've been there. I'm Ryan and you are?" Once I got a good look at him I realized he was super cute, but forgot he asked for my name "I'm J-Jay." "Well it's nice to meet you Jay. Let me guess your new to the daycare?" "Y-Yeah my mom and I just moved here." "Well Jay welcome to your new daycare you really going to like it here." "Really!!" "Really now come on we just probably tell the director that your here." "Ok" Ryan grabs my hand. I notice I started blushing. Oh god what's happening to me I'm blushing because of a boy I just meet. What is going on. We both run inside and see a man sitting at a desk doing something I don't even know what. "Hey Thomas" Ryan says. "Hey Ryan who's this another new kid?" Thomas asked. "Yeah this is Jay. Jay this is Thomas. He works at the front desk most of the time unless he comes on adventures with us." "Oh cool. Hi I'm Jay it's nice to meet you, Thomas." "You too, Jay." Thomas says then Ryan whispers to me. "Jay watch this" I didn't know what he was going to do but I watch and saw that he touch a bell that was on Thomas's desk and then Ryan grab my hand and starting running while Thomas yelled "DON'T TOUCH MY BELL, RYAN!!!!" Omg this is one crazy daycare but I think I'm gonna like it here.

Hey guys Shooting_Star here. I hope your enjoying this new story. Lately I read this fan fiction by Draco_Warrior about these two and I actually started shipping them. So thank you Draco for introducing me to this adorable couple. I hope you guys will keep reading and comment what adventures you want Ryan, Jay, and their friends to go on and I will do my best to make it a chapter. Thanks and keep enjoying. Byyyye
~Shooting_Star