A Prince and A Princess

~3rd Person's P.O.V~

It was just a few minutes after a prince was born, he had salmon hair and deep black eyes. He was the prince of Acrime ( a dragon kingdom) and the next air to the throne. His name is Natsu Dragoneel, his father and mother were murdered after his birth but a good friend of his parents named Igneel took him under his wing ( literately ) and raised him. Igneel taut him about dragons and helped Natsu become a dragon slayer, but that took time of course and by the time Natsu was 1 a little girl was born.

She was the princess of Fiore and the next air to the throne, her name was Lucy Heartfilia. She had soft flowing golden hair and curious brown Eyes. She was the daughter of Jude and Layla Heartfilia. Lucy's mother, Layla, died when Lucy was the age of five due to a illness. Jude Heartfilia was devastated but also happy that she had a daughter.

Jude was good friends with Igneel as well and and wanted to make there forces bigger and so did Igneel so they had Lucy and Natsu meet every summer, of course Natsu and Lucy were uncomefortable with this and was shy at first but they soon got use to it. Natsu and Lucy were the best of friends by the time it was there second summer together but someone out there, who didn't want this to happen, someone obviously evil and full of hate towards the two. What will he do and who is he? What is plan? Well, no one knew about him until that day...

___________________________

Hey Minna! Sorry for not updating but just got busy. Hope you like the intro cus this will tell you what happened in there past and Natsu and Lucy's past relationship. I am going to update the next chapter today or tomorrow so hang in there. Arigato!! ^<>^