the fight

It was a warm Halloween night, the time for the wicked beings to come out. Rin was with his friends, shiemi, shima, konekomaru, bon, shura,and yukio. They were dressed as royals the girls being princesses except for shura, she was dressed as the queen, and the boys were dressed like princes, all but yukio who was dressed like a king. They were having a good time, they went door to door trick or treating before retreating and going through the forest to a large clearing where they sat and watched the stars as they counted their candy. Unbeknownst to them they were being watched.

~???? Pov~

I watched as Rin and his friends sat there counting their candies 'how pathetic' I thought before retreating from my hiding spot running towards Rin , pistols in hand light blueish white flames surrounding my body as I raised my gun pointing it at him. Shiemi screamed alerting the others as all but Rin pulled their weapons out. Yukio started shooting at me with his pistols while the others started saying phrases from the bible, their words hurt my ears and I saw Rin flinch backwards from his friends as they were speaking from the bible. Shima grabbed some holy water bombs throwing them at me, I collapsed to the ground my skin burning and I saw Rin clutch his hair stifling screams as holy water splayed over him to, lucky for him his friends concentrated on me. 'Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit' I thought internally screaming as I stood up and started shooting his friends, I watched them fall to the ground unconscious as Rin was screaming "NO! NO! NOOOOO!" before I walked over to him letting my flames extend over his body as his teal flames erupted knocking me backwards from him leaving me unconscious.

~Rin's pov~

My eye sight started to get blurry,but I walked over to my attacker my sword in hand as I stabbed her several times in the heart killing her instantly sheathing my sword once more before I myself blacked out from the pain.

A/N   SRRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AND RINS SHORT POV IN THIS CHAP, BUT TRUST ME DEARIES HE WILL HAVE LONGER POV'S IN FUTURE CHAPTERS.......-------- <3 author-chan