A wish upon a shooting star

JIN'S POV

I feed Eomuk and Odeng with sliced peaches, i walk forward to the window and sit on my chair near the neatly desk with books, pens, and a laptop. The scenery was beautiful and the moon kissed the sun good night, it was a good day to have a stroll at night with the pair of earphones that Jungkook gave me for my birthday. And so i remember vividly, it was wrapped on with cutely bear prints, he left them under my pillow it was quite bothersome and id always wondered if i needed a new bed. I laughed at the thought while jolting up from bed and sliding my feet on my green yoshi slippers.

"Ah jk!! How can you do this to me!? i wasn't able to sleep comfortably."

Walking towards him to the kitchen, my hands make its way around his waist, gently, i trace my fingers along his back, i lift my right arm and bend it in approximately 45 degree angle and sliced his neck with the side of my palm like if i were playing fruit ninja but in real life, only then he would be a pineapple, a juicy one.

I let out a giggle of recalling that memory, it was a silly one.

I open the bottle of vodka enjoying every bit of it and how cold it would feel, the temptation of wanting more, gulping the deliciousness of a fruity sweetness. 

Letting my body loosen a bit, further above i gaze at the sky. The flow of such clarity, expecting the shades of cool to fill me in, gloriously yet mesmerizing, stars gather around overlapping like Army Bombs, blinking beautifully, i hear it chanting our name, and the ink of blackness that dwells behind the stars.

I clasp the army bomb keychain that was on my desk, I hold it up high and let out a low sound of a whisper.

"Army"

"Army"

"Army"

I felt the tiniest nails claw up on my shirt, making its way on top of my army bomb, its tail wrapping around the bottom.

"Odengi what are you doing on top of my army bomb?" i let out a chuckle.

I took a glimpse of a star that caught my attention.

"Odengi look!! It's a shooting star, close your eyes, let's wish on it."

I rolled my rolling chair closer to the window.

" Don't you ever wonder what it would be like as an army? If im in their position just onc-"

"Hyung, who are you talking to?" Yoongi tilts his head.

" To my precious odengi" i look at Yoongi who had awakened from a long nap.

" Oh" he nodded with a genuine smile, the corner of his eyes crinkled.

"Cute" he said in a low raspy voice while looking over something that seemed like his socks that were laying on the carpet.

"Hyung do you want to watch a movie?" yoongi said and just shrugs.

"And leave me like last time when you had fallen asleep fondly"I scoff.

"Right, im sorry, i should retrieve back then" He walks backwards with pouty lips.

I set back in my chair and enjoyed the comfort of Odeng still on my army bomb.

"Lets go odengi i'm going to leave my vodka in the fridge."

I take a step closer to the bottom of the stairs and into the kitchen.

" It's so lonely here, it must be that everyone's in their rooms"I sigh.

"Hyung!! I ordered Panda Express come get one" jimin passed through and placed the food on the table counter.

"Wha, thanks jimin I appreciate it"I pat his back

Taehyung is captivated by two words: Panda  Express.

Taehyung moon walks with his fuzzy blue socks and leans forward the table counter, his arm reaches towards jimin and caress jimin's chin.

"Thank you" he takes his food and wooden chopsticks.

I look at Odengi and tentatively watch him sleep.

" I'll be right back, Odengi is sleeping i better take him back."

Taehyung and jimin smile at Odengi.

"Okay."

I place Odengi next to Eomuki into the spacious pouch.

I took a peek at yoongi's bed but no sign of him.

And headed once again downstairs.

At the corner of my eye, I saw  Yoongi.

"Jin hyung could you do me a big, big, but a big favor?" he is seated on the couch in the living room.

" Please wash the pile of clothes in the basket, do the laundry for me, I'm a bit exhausted, you know" he smirks.

"Sure, anything for my roommate" i let out a sigh.

" Im kidding, that's not the favor. The favor is that you'll have to sit next me" as he patted the cushion.

" lets watch a movie" he grabbed a handful of popcorn and ate it.

I nod in return as I head to the kitchen.

I thought to myself and it's established, i'll be finishing the bottle of vodka. With chopsticks along with my Panda Express on my right hand and vodka on my left, i nod in satisfaction.

"Okay yoongichii what are we going to be watching? Have you selected any yet?"

"Since when did? Forget it" he scrolls up for more movies.

"Yes, you'll sure like it " he winked at me.

I flinched.

I averted his gaze and looked at the tv screen and saw a young boy wearing a pattern red and a hint of blue pajamas and behind him was of a decent house and the Big. Bold. Red words titled as INSIDIOUS.

"That's not going to happen, im out, have a good night" i wanted to sprint to my room but before that could happen, yoongi grabbed my white plain t-shirt and stretched it towards him.

"Are you forgetting what you said? let me rephrase it for you, you once said.

Minutes before, actually, that you will do anything for me, aka your roommate. As a roommate you won't let me down, am i wrong?"

I'd rather do laundry but since it's just a movie, giving myself some hopes up, it better be boring.

"No, I would never disappoint my roommate, in fact, you are very lucky to have me as your one and only roommate."

He lets go.