Part.1

Jeff, pov"

"Uuugh im so bored right now"
"Well dont be, we can play a game" said ben with a big smile. "No" i responded.
"Well go kill someone or something" said ben. I stood up and grabbed my knife's. "Fine 'LINK' hehe..." I said.
Ben responded. "dont call me link, jeffrey". "Fine".

I went outside and walked trough the forest, until i heard a noice. "WHO THE FUCK IS THERE!" I Yelled. A girl came from behind the bushes and said"im s-sorry....". "Who are you..."i said and walked to you. "Y/N" she responded.
Her H/C hair shined so bright and nice, i had to touch it. I couldnt resist, i walked to You and went with my hand trough your hair. You looked at me with a  scared face."What are you.... Doing?" You said with a soft voice. I said nothing, and with a stupid response i cutted your H/C hair off. You pushed me away, "freak, creep , i tought you were nice!!" You yelled in my face. "I tought... I......" You mumbled. I reached out for the knife, as you got closer to me. You slapped me. "IDIOT!!" You yelled once again, you sat on top of me with an angry face. "Who are you anyways?" You asked. I was silent.
___________________________
FIVE MINUTES SKIP
___________________________
"Im jeff..." I said, looking in your eyes that were full of hate and disgust.
"Jeff the killer" i ended saying up.
"Do you have any IDEA how long it took to grow it that long jeff?!!" You yelled at him."my hair was 1.20 meters long!" You yelled. I got the knife finally in hands, i gave you a warning to get off me, and you slapped me one more time before getting up. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR Y/N!!!" I yelled at you. "For my hair!" You turned around and ran away, and i got up and just stood there like an total idiot, "what have i done?" I looked at the hair on the ground that I cutted off. Selfish, really selfish. "Im an idiot...". I walked back to the house where i found evryone watching tv.