The Movement: In Pursuit of the Celestial Veil

Smeared paint on faces invoke the power and the glory, an invitation to this transformation, from man to primordial hero will surly ascend the senses. The mind becomes cunning, eyes become luminary, scent becomes judicious and hearing becomes vigilant. It is true, out in the wild lands the senses are ascended. Man searches, relentlessly pursuing the life maintaining bride, tracking them, the beasts; who conceal themselves behind a celestial veil. It is wise to keep mental records of their movements. For the beasts leave prints that indent the Earth, study them. The smell of the air reveals their identity, be mindful of it. Where there is a congregation of flies is where the beasts settled for a period of time, take record of its location. When the Earth shakes and clouds of dust linger in the air, they are close by and on the move.

The hunt is a process and must not be hurried. For it to render a fruitful harvest, we, the primordial heroes must establish a relationship with the environment and that which we pursue. This relationship must be intimate, revealing valuable knowledge and wisdom of our immediate environment and of the beast behind the celestial veil. Relentless our pursuit must be, for the hunt is a matter of our continuance or our non-continuance. Its outcome determines our fate.

Onward we go, imitating that which we engage; the land, the water, the night, the day. When moving through grass, we become the grass, when moving through an open field, we immerse ourselves close to the ground, our chest against the Earth, moving to the rhythm of the Earths heartbeat. We remain low to the ground, always surveying the landscape ahead. During the night we are silent, and move with stealth. When possible; however, it is dangerous, investigate the kill of the sharp-teeth, there is much to learn from it. Finally, when the time presents itself to be true, secure the kill with surprise and without hesitation. Pierce the heart or lungs of the beast to ensure a swift and certain death, and thank the beast for its sacrifice, then send its spirit to the Father Eternal.

As Man peered over the ridge, he saw a heard of beasts. Man then noticed marshland to the west, and set a strategy to use the marshland to his groups advantage. "We are on the high ground, coming from the east" Man said to his group of twelve. "You four, go and become the grassland in the north, and you other four, go to the south and immerse yourselves into the earth, the rest of us will approach from the brush at the bottom of the ridge", Man ordered of them. The group waited at their positions throughout the night, remaining steadfast. As the Sun rose in the morning, pure light flooded the area where the beasts were grazing. Man, seeing the opportunity in the moment, then exclaimed in an amplified voice "This is our time! signaling to the twelve to move in for the kill. As they did, the beasts were startled and blinded by the pure light coming from the east, and so, as Man forethought, the beasts, with no other avenue of escape, ran toward the west into the marshland, getting stuck in the thick marsh. "We only need a portion of this bounty" Man said to the group of twelve. "Slay what we need, and help the rest of the beasts out of the marshland, so that they may continue to live and reproduce themselves" said Man. "Be sure to secure and keep one beast alive to render as sacrifice, for when we return to Brilliance".

"Thank you, wild beast of the Earth, for the life you lived, and for the life you will sustain; I commend your spirit to the Father Eternal", Man prayed over the beast to be sacrificed, as the population observed. Man then grabbed his dagger, made an incision into the chest cavity of the beast, then reached and pulled out the beasts heart, raising it up, the heart still beating, blood oozing down Man's arm. "Listen, my young population, life is not to be taken for granted, the kill is only to be made for sustenance and defense", Man said to his young population. Out of the group a small voice spoke, "A'pa, what if I'm scared of the wild beasts, can the kill be made then?". Man then lowered himself to eye level of the small voice, and responded, "to kill out of fear is to engage in an offensive action, not only against the beast but also against your own spirit", the small voice then made an upset face at Man. "Do not be deceived by fear, my little one", Man said sincerely to the small voice. Man then addressed his population as a whole, "If you allow fear to influence your actions, all the wild beasts will be no more, and the natural balance of life and death will be endangered; the Earth will have tantrums".

Brilliance, then, sensing the influence of fear within the population, rose up; her celestial spirit emanating through her skin; transforming its color to purple, pink, and blue, due to the celestial substance from within her; thus, transforming her skins color to nebula skin. Being that it resembled the nebula's of the cosmos. Brilliance then said to the population in a snaring fashion, " let us declare an oath, to defend the balance of life and death, and to not allow ourselves to be deceived by fear".

So, Man and Brilliance's population of 50 recited the oath, -"Father, the Eternal, we, the population of Man and Brilliance, call upon you to witness the intentions of the truth of our words". Then with an increase in their fervor, the population shouted to the cosmos, their arms reaching upward toward its boundless reaches, "I vow to uphold the balance of life and death, and to not be led astray by fear". In recognition to the populations vow, the Father Eternal responded by a roar of thunder, shaking the dome of the sky. Brilliance, then, having not heard from the Father Eternal in the macro-cosmic continuum in some time, shouted back in a sudden fit of anger "I am the bridal beast! who is to be tracked and hunted every sunrise and star light by the one and only man, and who is to be slayed by the one and only man on every true moon." Thus, Brilliance unveiled her true purpose, which she had kept hidden behind the celestial veil. Man's skin then transformed into the color blue, and it emanated. The Father Eternal had manifested itself within Man's veins, and the blood that flowed through him was of a luminous blue substance; Man then spoke with authority "Brilliance! I am the eye that sees you, the mind that maps you, the nose that smells you, the ear that hears you; I am the one and only man, in this way I may transcend my mortality, by completely knowing you."