one

°°Abbys pov°°

So here I am guys getting ready for another high school party with my best friend Lexie and unfortunately for me I am letting her curl my hair, which by the way she isn't the best at.

"ouch, Lexie stop burning me" I say whilst trying to grab the curlers out her hand.

"we'll Abby if you would just frikin stay still you wouldn't get burnt now would you" she said grinning as if she won.

I just huffed and wriggled in my spot as me legs were getting numb sat on my bed.

"all done, happy now" Lexie says to me as I turn to face her.

"yes thank you, now we need to get dressed quickly before we are late" I state as she runs down the hall to her room squealing. If you hadn't already gathered we lived in a flat together.

"oh, and don't smudge your make up" I,shout after and she shouts a quick yes.

I walk over to my closet and pick out a black body con dress that hugged my curves, and I am not bragging but they were pretty big thanks to my mum.

I grabbed a pair of black knee high boots and a golden clutch, which I stuff my phone, keys and Money in.

Lexie walls in the room with a similar dress to me but in hot pink and some matching peep toe heels.

"how do I look" Lexie askes spinning slowly in a circle.

"with your eyes, God" I joke quick earns a glare of Lexie.

"really, come on honest " she whines.

"smoking now let's,get this show on the road" I shout, dragging her by her hand through to the kitchen/Living room.

"yeah baby " Lexie shouts then follows on my trail, not that she has a choice. We both run out the door, and me being the sensible one locks it, to my car.
I slide in the drivers seat and Lexies hand goes straight to the radio. Oh great here we go, I think as I pull out the drive.

As we drive down the long road to the party, mine and lexies song comes on. And God I wish it didn't with the volume Lexie was singing you could barley hear the actual music.

"COME ON, COME ON, TURN THE RADIO ON IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT AND I WON'T BE LONG. GOTTA DO MY HAIR PUT MY MAKEUP ON, ITS FRIDAY NIGHT AND I WONT BE LONG, TILL I, HIT THE DANCE FLOOR, HIT THE DANCE FLOOR, I GOT ALL I NEED........" After a long ride of Lexie singing along to cheap thrills by sia, say you won't let go by james arther and that's what I like by Bruno bars, I am officially death.

We got out the car and the cold breeze hit me hard, now I wish I brung a coat. Dang.

You could hear the music as we we're driving down the the road, but now it was even louder. The house was surrounded by paper cups and drunk teenagers.

"come on, Abby hurry that but up" we headed inside the house, as we walked in we saw a group around the bar of a few of our friends.

"hey Kaylee, what you doing" I hummed as I slid into the bar stool next to my friend Kaylee.

"playing beer pong, wanna join" she replied and sounded a but drunk already.

"sure" said facing the rest if the group, as my friend Alex came with a tray of shots.

"Abby can't play she is to lightweight" Alex chuckled.

"I can and I'm not" I said arguing his statement.

"prove it" he said with a smirk growing on his lips.

"fine" I said then after that it all was a blur.

Hey guys hope you like my story, go check out my other books on my profile. Also I would love to see your cover ideas for my book. Xx