Jira Service Desk and ServiceNow Integration

are two of the most popular ITSM tools that IT teams in enterprises use. ServiceNow is a full-fledged solution, while Jira Service Desk delivers the most important service management features out of the box. Depending on your unique needs, you may want to integrate these two platforms.

Why integrate ServiceNow and Jira Service Desk

Integrating these two tools will empower IT operations within the organization. For example, Jira Service Desk can be used for day-to- day support operations while you rely on ServiceNow as the single source of truth and central ITSM management hub. ServiceNow's custom modules, and easy extensibility allow it to integrate with other tools like Salesforce and Workday more deeply than Jira.

After the integration, when IT creates a new ticket in Jira Service Desk, it automatically creates a new incident within ServiceNow. As the issue is worked on by IT, the status and details are automatically synced between the two platforms in real-time. This makes IT teams more productive as their ITSM systems are more powerful. It also bring end-to- end visibility across IT operations.

How to integrate ServiceNow with Jira Service Desk

is a ServiceNow certified integration platform based on the industry-leading Informatica Cloud. It lets you setup a bi-directional sync between ServiceNow and Jira Service Desk in days, not weeks.