Prologue

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU GOLD DIGGING SLUT." Connor yelled at me. I was shocked and scared. We have been married for three years and now his calling me a gold digging slut. Wow so mature.
     "Connor what are you talking about?" I tilted my head to side. He knows that he was my first everything. So why is he yelling? I'll never know.
      "You know is exactly what I'm talking about. I just wasn't good enough for you lizzie was I." He picked up a small black suit case and a white duffel bag and threw them at me. Luckily I caught them before they got my face.
       "Pack up your stuff and come to my office to sign the divorce papers." I looked at him in shocked then wiped the look off my face and have him a blank expression. He stared at me intently and I put the bags down and gave him my pretty little finger and walked out of the room with the same blank expression. I was going to tell him that I, Lizzie Iris Hood was pregnant but I guess he doesn't care. I put on my Brown faux leather combat boots and tied them up. I grabbed my black hoodie and threw it on. I was about to grab my keys when someone grabbed my wrist. I looked up to see it was Connor. I started to try and free my wrist but he was to strong. I gave him a glare but then he started to talk.
         "Aren't you gonna beg me for my apologize. Aren't you going tell me you want me back. Aren't you going to tell me sorry." He really thinks I'm going to tell him sorry for something I didn't do. Yeah right.
       "Why would I beg you for a apology when your the one who should be apologizing? Why would I want you back when you absolutely don't love me?! Why would I tell you sorry for something I didn't do!!" I snapped back at him. I yanked my hand out of his hold and grabbed my keys. I walked out of the house slamming the door behind me. I walked over to my motorcycle and started it. I got on it and droved over to my best friend Mousie's house. When I got there I parked my motorcycle in front of the house and walked up to the door. I knocked on the front door and waited. I few seconds later a happy Mousie opened the door. When she saw me her smiled immediately disappeared and her face turned serious.
        "What did he do. I swear to god if I find out he cheated on you I'll punch him in the face." I shook my head at her and smiled. Mousie and Connor never really liked each other. They always got into fights about the dumbest things .
        "He thinks I was cheating on him and kicked me out.  I have to go to his office tomorrow to sign some divorce papers. And the worse out of all is that I'm pregnant and have no where to go." Her expression went from serious to shocked, to angry. Her fist clenched and she looked as if she was going murder someone.
         "He such a dick. How could he believe that. Nevermind you can stay here for as long as you need. And tomorrow I'm going with you to the office to sign  those divorce papers." I smiled and nodded my head. She opened the door to let me in. I walked in and looked around. Mousie lived in a two floored house that was super cozy . She leaded me to a guest room. She opened the door for me and I thanked her. She then left and I shut the door. I took off my boots and hoodie and walked over to the closet. I pulled out an pajama shirt and some pajama shorts. I walked over to the bathroom and shut the door. I turned the shower on and striped out of my clothes. I walked into the shower and started to relax as the cold water hit my skin. 30 minutes later I got out of the shower. I put on the pajamas and brushed my teeth. I walked out of bathroom and went over to the bed. I got under the blankets and started to think about all that has happened. Soon enough I fell into a deep sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Words: 740

Hello my mini nuggets. First of all tell me what you think about the Nick name I have for you and don't forget to vote,comment, and add to your library. Also follow me on      Wattpad and my Instagram. I'm Instagram name is Grim_ Reaper_1214. Well anyways see you in my next chapter my mini nuggets. Bye!