Ariving

For once Tsukishima was actually excited about doing something volleyball related,not that he actually showed but none the less he was excited to be going to this summer training camp.
Not only would it be his last chance to probably play the third years from other schools and get advice from them,he felt that this was his one and only chance to confess to his 'childhood sweetheart' Yamaguchi Tadashi.

He told Kuroo about how he felt about the freckled faced beauty by accident,but Kuroo agreed to help him get together with him. Tsukishima wasn't all too keen on the idea but he was soon convinced that Kuroo 'knew all about this stuff' and that 'he was a professional in this area'.

The blonde haired boy looked out the window and saw Yamaguchi sleeping beside him in the reflection. He checked his phone for the time and saw that they still probably had a few hours before arriving at Fukurodani. Tsukki gulped quietly and unbuckled Yamaguchi's seatbelt and pulled it gently off of him. The other boy stirred slightly but soon stopped and returned to his deep slumber. Tsukishima sighed in relief and then let Yamaguchi's body fall onto his shoulder. The middle blocker smiled to himself as he put on his head phones and continued to stare out at the passing scenery.

Arriving at the school~

As the bus pulled up in to the car park (I'm British lol we don't call it a parking lot lmao) Yamaguchi Shit forward slightly,waking him up. He rubbed his eyes and looked at Tsukishima with a smile
"Good evening Tsukki! Are we at Fukurodani yet?"
Yamaguchi then realised that his body was kind of curled up into Tsukki's side,his face reddened and he looked away from Tsukishima
"Wh- How did I end up like this?" He asked quietly?
Tsukishima snickered and began trying to manoeuvre all his stuff and himself off of the coach,as everyone else was almost off. Yamaguchi fell slightly onto the seat and also began to collect his stuff.
"Tsukki?"
"I just thought it'd be more comfortable for you instead of sleeping sat up,now if you don't mind,I'll be off to try and find Kuroo-san...see you later Tadashi"
Tsukishima turned his head and gave Yamaguchi a small smile before going off to find Kuroo.
Yamaguchi got off the coach and stared after him,his face growing redder by the second.
"H-He called me Tadashi?"

————————————————————
A/n: Ayyye I'm back...
I'm glad I finally got 'inspired' to write this because this is honestly my favourite ship in Haikyuu😅
How's 2018 for everyone so far?
Did everyone have a good Christmas?
After I've written this shall I write a LevYaku or another MatsuHana fic,coz I've read comments saying that they want more MatsuHana:)
Does anyone have a plot for either ship if you do want a fic about them?
Lol,until the next update my dudes