The invitation~ 1

I wake up on Monday morning to my parents fighting again!!! Like every morning! But hey, I really couldn't carless about what happens at home, my real life is at school so, yeah! As I walk to the bathroom to get ready, I hear the casual argument on who should pick me up, but whoever picks me up I'm fine with as long as I get picked up. I close the bathroom door and I lock it, I look myself in the mirror and I just make a disgusted face, I quickly work my magic, by straitening my long golden brown hair, and putting it in a ponytail. As I grab eyeshadow mascara, and of course my highlighter, I apply it to the designated areas and, before you know it I'm finished!! As I walk out of the bathrrom, I see my dad and mom staring at me, they both say good morning, and I quickly wave a hello in response. As I close my bedroom door I open my closet to find nothing there!!! Well there is like 100 maybe more, but if your a girl you'll understand ;). I scan my closet before choosing a, white crop top, with a denim baby blue jean jacket, and a black mini skirt. As I throw my clothes on I grab white converse and sunglasses to put on my head. I put all my books in my bag, and I throw my bag on my shoulder and I walk out the front door, sorry I don't walk out I run out, I want to get to school where I can act like I'm the actual sass queen, at least that's what I'm known for ;). My school is about 5 min, away from my house, so I unfortunately have to walk 😐, but at least I see Chloe, on the way. As I'm walking up, I hear footsteps behind me, I turn around to see Chloe, running after me! She finally catches up, and boy was she tired, she looks up at me in the desperation of water. I roll my eyes and I hand a bottle of water to her, she gives me a shy smile.
~
"Jeez, River!!" She says between breaths.

I laugh, "Sorry"

"Like, you just walk without me!!"

"I said I was sorry!!"

"I know, oh thanks for the water by the way."

"No problem" I say, with a little laugh.
~
As me and Chloe walk to the front of the school, only to find the gates closed!!! Ughhhh!!! I always forget that I get to school way to early, that's only because I want to get out of my parents house, before my mom bakes me muffins or something. We just sit around casually, talking laughing till the gates open. A couple of people show up, most of the nerds, or geeks, show up, but some of the football players are there, especially this week. This weekend is there biggest game yet!!! Against or biggest enemy, Chaify High!!! They broke our Quarter Back's ankle last time. So now, were are major enemies with them. I of course am going to the game, because Sass Queen gotta go!!
~
"River, you going to the game Sunday??"

"Uhh..... DUH!!!"

"Ok, well good to know I want be the only one there."

"Even if I didn't go, you still wouldn't have been the only one." I state

"True, OMG!!! Why is Jackson so early this morning??"
~
I look up from my cell phone, to find Jackson talking to his friends right in front of us, and to be honest I have no idea why he is so early. All his friend's look super pumped when they hear Jackson talk. Which means, there gonna break someone's ankle or something. I see Jackson pull out invitations. They mostly have the football players name's on them, but then some girls were on there too!! Which means, some stuff is going to happen at this party, not just food and drinks. I see Jackson start with his teammates, and down to his friends, and then he passes the geeks, who look annoyed at this point. But he doesn't just stop there!! He makes his way over to Chloe and I!!! Chloe's eyes go as wide as flying saucers!! As he stops in front of us, looks both of us up and down and then nods,
~
"Didn't make a wrong choice."

"A wrong choice??" I ask

"Well, yeah, only the most hottest girls get into my party, and you two are some of them, better come, especially you River."
~
And then he just walks away!!! Chloe, stares at me, with shock written all over her face. I turn to her, and I smirked,
~
"Sass queen is coming alright Jackson." I say.