Prologue

It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining, warm breeze. Finally, it's summer. You had a busy year of working on video after video for the past 5 years. As a youtuber, you had 52 million subscribers now and known to be the youngest youtuber with the most subscribers. You really had a rough life in the past, but till now.

Waking up to your alarm going off, like a bird screaming in your ear. You look at your phone and turn off the alarm before it repeats itself. Noticing it's 8:30 A.M., getting out of bed. Doing your morning routine.

30 minutes later, after washing your face and other stuff, you noticed your phone on your bed, buzzing. You went to your bed to look at your phone and noticed your older brother or your 'Hyung' texted you.

Leo-Hyung
Morning (M/N).
How did you live stream
go?
8:57 A.M.

You smiled at the text your brother sent you. You always loved your brother's morning text every once and awhile. He was always caring and loving towards you when your alone. Not much in front of family members and his members, but you know he always love and care for you.

(M/N)🌌
Morning hyung, it went well
And everyone loved it so much!
9:02 A.M.

You continued with your day, but you didn't eat breakfast because you didn't feel hungry at all. You get dressed in your clothes.

 You get dressed in your clothes

(Leave it be. I notice so much comments on this.)

Always love making videos for all ages, but mostly teens and adults to be mature once in awhile. Showing a warnings for kids of mature content of swearing. Swearing here and there, sometimes, swearing a lot when frustrated.

"Welp, another day of recording and editing again, but I should go visit my older brother." Thinking. ".....I need my jacket." You walked to your bedroom and grab your jacket. Putting it on and grab your phone and ear-phone, and head out the door. Walking to the entertainment. You always loved walking to the entertainment to enjoy the view.

But what you didn't know is something was waiting for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next will be the info about your character and what is happening.