??

"I need to tell you something" Harry states walking over to me on the sofa.

"What?" I questioned putting my phone down to face him.

"It's really serious so you mustn't tell anyone, not your mum, not your friends, no one" he says with tears in his eyes.

"Harry what is it?" I reach to hold his hand.

"So you know when my sister died?" He asked looking everywhere but at me.

"Yeah? Harry she died almost five years ago, why are you bringing this up?" I looked at him totally confused at where this was going.

"What I'm about to tell you, is going to shock you, but I need you to keep your voice down and just let me explain everything because I need your help" he says worriedly, the tears in his eyes were starting to fall down his face now.

I nodded quickly, desperate for him to start talking.

"After Chloe died, I was a mess, I just wanted to hug her again, and a week after I went to Brookland Park, it's a huge play park and woods, easy for little kids to get lost" he paused making me panic. I really had no idea what to think of this.

"I was walking around the woods and I saw this little girl jumping around and she looked so much like Chloe, Poppy" he sobbed, covering his mouth with his hand. I didn't like how this was looking.

"Harry, please don't tell me what I think you're about to say" I begged tightening my grip on his hand.

He looked up and nodded making me slap my free hand on my mouth.

"She was only two bless her, but she looked identical to Chloe, I followed her family around for a bit and then they let her into the play park and no one was looking, I couldn't stop myself" he cried. I was about to open my mouth and tell him how insane he was but he held his hand up.

"I know what you're thinking but please stop, just let me explain everything" he sighed wiping his tears.

"And I took her home with me and I gave her the craziest amounts of toys, she was so happy with me, no one knew apart from me and Niall and it was the best life I've ever lived" he smiled at the memories.

"Seven months down the line and Florence was getting lonely so I went out and came home with two little girls, I just couldn't help myself, Hannah was three and Gracie was two, it was like I was addicted to taking these girls" he sighed knowing what he done was wrong.

I was so desperate to ask where they are now and if he ever got arrested.

"Then I find myself taking three more, Matilda was two, Charlotte was four and Gabbie was five, they're the best things in my life, Poppy. I don't neglect them, they're fed, they're washed, they have clean clothes, they play, they're normal kids, and they call me daddy" he whispered the last part.

"Harry-" I started but he cut me off.

"And now upstairs, there is six little girls and they're scared of you" he chuckled. "But they love me and I love them, I can't turn myself in and you can't let anyone know, I know I'm insane, crazy, deluded, but these girls are my life" he stopped looking up at me.

"Harry this is ridiculous, how do you expect me not to tell anyone?" I whispered angrily not wanting these 'girls' to be scared.

"I have had them in my house for five years Poppy, I've never let it slip and neither can you, Niall and Nick come in daily to play with them and socialise with them, they're happy here I promise" he seemed genuine but I still wanted to get out of this house as soon as possible.