Part 1

I was ready for my wedding day. I was ready to marry the love of my life. I was ready to live with them and have a family I was ready to grow old and watch my children grow up. I wasn't ready to die the way I did

My phone beeped me awake at six O'clock on the day of my wedding. I almost feel out of bed trying to turn it off and not wake my cat up. I ended up waking her up anyway and she gave me a look of disapproval. I got out of bed, stretched and walked to the bathroom with my phone in my hand. I texted my bridal party group chat telling them to get ready to get picked up. My best friend and maid of honor, Gertie responded almost immediately that she had just woken up and was getting ready. Andy, Matilda, and Maggie responded shortly after saying the same.
I brushed my teeth and jumped in the shower. I was in an out in about twenty minutes. I looked at the clock on my phone and it read six thirty. I I had to be at all of my friend's house's by seven and at the salon at seven thirty. I threw on leggings and a short sleeved shirt and grabbed a breakfast bar, my keys, and my backpack. I poured my cat some food and water and walked out the door, locking it behind me.
I walked down the hall to the elevator in my apartment building and pushed the down button. It arrived quickly and I too it down to the parking garage. I waved to woman getting in her car. I knew her because she filed a noise complaint against me for snoring too loudly.
I got in my car and backed out of my space. I drove to Maggie's apartment building first because she lived closest. I pulled into her parking garage and because she doesn't have a car, pulled into her space. I texted her to come down and she was there in minutes.
"Hi!" Maggie squealed as she got into my car
"Hey!" I squealed back while leaning over the center console to hug her
"Are you ready for all this?" She asked buckling her seatbelt
"Definitely," I said backing the car out "I've never been more ready for anything"
We turned up the radio and sand along until we got to Gertie's house. Maggie got out of the front seat to let Gertie sit there. Gertie tried to protest, but Maggie made her sit there because she is the maid of honor.
I hugged Gertie and drove to Andy and Matilda's house. They crammed into the back with Maggie and we drove quickly to the salon as we were running a little late because we had to pull over to listen to our song. When we got to the salon, we all ran in to check in to our appointment.
The manicure and pedicure "station" was the first to call us over. I had previously chosen a pale, shimmer-y pink color in gel so it wouldn't chip while we danced or ate. We all ate mini bon-bon chocolates and laughed at how the pedicures tickled. After we finished with that, we went almost immediately to the hair "station" and got our hair washed and styled into half up, half down styles. It was wavy and braided and it was the most beautiful my hair had ever looked, the girls and I loved it so much. Next was the makeup. I had chosen a lighter smoky eye and beautiful pinky gold highlighter.
We all loved the looks and got into my car very carefully. We drove for about twenty minutes to pick up the dresses and jewelry. The bridesmaids and I had picked out light pink with pale, almost white, gold accents for them and a creamy white with the same gold color accented dress for me. It was beautiful; it had a long trail and a sweetheart neckline. My veil was the same creamy white and gold accented fabric and had a a small, kind of tiara accent on the top. I loved how I looked in the dress and veil.