Little Puffskeins army

For those of you who have no clue what a puffskein is, here is an excerpt from UnknowableWiki: "Puffskeins are fluffy magical creatures that are found worldwide. They are completely round and covered in soft fur the colour of custard. They have a very long, thin, pink tongue which they snake along the ground searching for food. They are scavengers that eat about anything. They emit a humming noise when they are content. Puffskeins make docile and uncomplicated pets. They are easy to care for, delight in being cuddled, and have no objection to being thrown around. However, the one fact that has made them highly popular among generations of wizarding children is that they delight in sticking their tongue into the noses of sleeping wizards to eat their bogeys."

Puffskeins get the MOM classification of XX, except of course, for this story.

And now, the story:

'Begin'

RON'S P.O.V
The Ministry of Magic has certain classifications for all manner of Magical Creatures. They were not hard to follow at all. In fact they were quite simple.

X: Boring

XX: Harmless / may be domesticated

XXX: Competent wizards should cope

XXXX: Dangerous / requires specialist knowledge / skilled wizard may handle / must be respected

XXXXX: Known wizard killer / impossible to train or domesticate

What Fred and George find hard to understand is why the Ministry needed a new classification. And why that classification was...well, I suppose it explains itself...

XXXXXX: Run dude, just run / don't stop / and definitely don't look back / just run

They also had trouble believing that the puffskeins of all animals were the only one classified as that.

"We were only gone..." Fred starts.

"...for a week. How could..." George continues.

"...Voldemort already be..."

"...dead? Why is Dumbledore..."

"...in jail? And why do..."

"...the puffskeins have such..."

"...a bad reputation now?"

I sigh. Dealing with the twins was always a chore, especially when they used double-speak. The two of them had been gone for a week, in Magical Paris I think, setting up the French version of their prank shop. I answer the one word that is actually the answer to a lot of things now.

"Harry."

"Of course," Fred and George say together.

"But that doesn't explain..." George starts this time.

"...how he did it," Fred finishes.

"He started before you left by making us all think he was crazy actually," I reply. I continue before they can say anything else, "Honestly, the guy taught puffskeins to laugh maniacally. Of course we would be concerned for his sanity."