Nash Grier--The Neighbor

----------------------------------------------

Nelly POV:

I was walking around my house when I heard a noise. "Hello?" I whispered. I felt stupid for that. What if it's a killer? He's not gonna be like "oh I'm just watching E news! The Kardashians are SOOO dramatic!"

I walk to my living room where the noises are coming from. I look around the corner and see my neighbor, Nash. "NASH!! YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!" I yelled.

"Sorry Nell! Have you seen my moms Easy Cooking cookbook anywhere? She thinks she left it here yesterday." Nash asked.

"Haha yeah, it's in the kitchen." I told him.

"Okay thanks Nell."

"Yeah of course. Hey, can I ask you something?" I said.

"You just did"

"Haahaa you're soooo funny... Nash, why do you always come over, and not your mom? I mean it's her errands that need to be done and you're always glad to come over..."

"It's cause you're fun to be around and talk to. You're a great friend Nell."

This is awkward. Does he like me? Or did he just friend zone me? Can guys do that to girls? I'm so confused right now.

"Alright well see you later!" he said leaving really quickly. Like he was running from an avalanche.

Nash POV:

I left really quickly after that awkward conversation. Do you think she noticed I accidentally friend zoned her? Truth is... I didn't mean to. I have been in love with her since the seventh grade and I can't think of my day being a day without Nelly Williams. She smart, beautiful, and funny. I am in love.