Article No1

What is neuroplasticity?

Neuroplasticity->The process of changing you brain depending on what has happened to it .
(including memory,learning new skills,recovering from brain damage,adaption to surroundings)

The slogan:
NEURONS THAT FIRE TOGETHER,WIRE TOGETHER"

The memory processors:
MEMORY PROCESS-> the ability to reconstruct defragment of what u hear,smell,touch,felt,see
For example, your grandmother has died along time ago but u knew her favourite song and as u heard the song anywhere,immediately u will remember her...JUST by stimulating one part of the brain causes others to interact and this is what we call wiring.Hippocampus is the most essential for long-term memory...During sleep the hippocampus rebroadcast and replay of what u had done during the day.Strenghtening the neural connection..best tips is to get goodnight sleep.Do physical exercise,duble or triple neural conncections just by exercising..

Brain Cells that divides:
Neurogenesis->ability to produce new cells (exercise relating)do cardio and resistant training
TMS(TRANSCRANIAL MAGNETIC STIMULATION)-Stimulate certain neurons to improve the function of brain or to shut down whatever unnecessary connections.

a. Synapse Pruning-> for learing
by using the concept use it or throw it.
Which means unneccesary neurons are eliminated while necessary are use,this occur during the first 2 years after birth of babies
simple structures are replaced with complex structures during adulthood.The brain will get used to for environmental and survivall of infants.
Besides that it also leads to neural darwinisim which causes the bigger herd and slower unefficient to die which thins the herd.What is left is more faster and efficient herd.Cutting the weakest connections for energy conservation.Adult contains more energy
during infancy they use 47-87 energy of the body.When brain demands lots of energy,the growth is slower.Neuroplasticity is the continual of neural pruning.Destroy bad connections..

2 priniciples of neuroplasticity:
a)neurons that fire together wire together
b)if u dont use it,u lose it

what thoughts and emotions u chose...and believe system.Limit in negative thoughts and built in positive thoughts.Challenge yr belief that supports yr growth.Start meditation,free yourself,use your imagination.