Atlanta Ga

AALIAYH POV
Hey y'all wassup I'm AaLiyah I just turned 16 years old and I'm from the south side of Chicago born and raised and I have a older brother Jalen. I'm light brown with acne free skin I barely wear make up im black and Panamanian with long and thick brown hair that falls to the middle of my back I'm 5'2 I'm not thick but a bitch not necessarily skinny either. *sticks out tongue*😝 just know I got meat on my bones and I gotta decent ass size

titties c cup and a flat curvy ass stomach if it's not named brand I'm not putting that shit on my body. oh and I love to sing we're moving because the streets of Chicago has just gotten really dangerous and it's as bad as you with someone and you look away for a second the next second they out cold. mfks just outta control so me my brother and my mom are moving to Atlanta my mom is barely ever home shes a business woman and my brother is always 5 ft up my ass and I'm 5'2 Like nigga how that work

but I'm pretty sure I'll have a lot of opportunities down in Atlanta the schools are better the weather prolly better and I know imma get somewhere singing living out there but yea that's enough for now mfks gotta get they suitcases ready to go!🙃

AaLiyah in MM

JALEN POV✨🏀
Mannnn AaLiyah I said as I knocked on ha door. "yea nigga what you want" I want you to hurry yo ass up the car is outside waiting for us "wopp, aight here I come" Aaliyah ass is slow asl I thought to my self. I watched as she admired her old room for the last time where lots of stuff has happened but it's time to move on from this bull shit.

But what's good man I'm Jalen from Chicago y'all already knew that I'm caramel skinned 6'2 and I'm fine asl but mfks bout to move out this neighborhood and leave the bullshit streets where they belong in the fucking wind "he quoted from brotherly love" I ain't too much worried about moving because don't nobody fuck with me I can hold my own but if any nigga fucks wit Liyah them niggas better think 5 different times cause I'll beat a niggas ass

with no hesitation but the Panamanian in me might hesitate but naw I'm just playing but anyways I gotta load these suitcases in this truck so we can head on out.

AALIYAH POV✨🍫
We got of the airplane 30 minutes ago and we are now arriving at our new home I took in how big it was just because as soon as this driver stop I'm claiming the biggest room PERRRIODTTTT.

I ran in the house while my brother was outside staring at the house look dumb as hell while I'm already puttin. My stuff in the room I picked. I think he finally clicked back to reality because he ran inside then screamed "FUCK"

are you mad I beat you to it I cooed in his face "man shut up and just start organizing yo shit" he spat back I didn't respond. After hours of decorating and organizing my room I took a seat at last because man I needed it, I was exhausted.

It's 3 in the afternoon so I decided to go get ready to go to the mall so I can have some new shit I took about 1500 out of our stash and laid my clothes out on my bed I was gonna wear a rifa crop top with high waisted leggings along with my gamma blue 11s a little make up and jewelry.

once I stripped down to nothing but skin I grabbed my towel and and walked in my bathroom connected to my room I was in the shower for a good 45 minutes then got out and moisturized with my new boring lotion from pink that made me smell all fruity.

Once I moisturized I put on a matching set of undergarments which were boy shorts and a push up bra after I put that on I got my silk robe and started my makeup I don't wear a lot of makeup because I don't want people to think imma "catfish" and I feel as though I don't need that much so I first moisturized my clear face and then started putting a little concealer under my eyes and a little on my cheek and fore head I dabbed it in my skin and and put on setting powder while my face was baking I put on lip liner and added some clear lip gloss and I already had my eyelash set done so I just brushed the setting powder off my face which makes my face pop and just brushed my eyebrows and filled them in a little after my makeup i put my clothes on being careful not to mess up my face and once my clothes were on I sprayed a little bit of perfume on my body.

I straightened my hair a little more made up my bed and walked out my room. I knocked on Jalens door but to my surprise no one answered so I opened the door and he wasn't in there I walked outside and see him taking to some fine ass light skinned nigga who stood about 6'1 tall with curly hair that had blonde at the top "AaLiyah" he called my name I walked up to him and replied with a simple yes and are you ready to go "yea I am but this is Lucas and he gone be coming with us to the mall".

Me and Lucas had a lil conversation once we were done we finally got in the car and made our way to Lenox Mall I separated from the boys I went to Victoria's Secret, Pink, bath and body works,forever 21,and h&m I had 300 dollars left so I decided to get me a pair of Jordan's soon we were done at Lenox and went home.

LUCAS POV✨😤
Shitttt AaLiyah was fine as hell mannn but that's Jalens little sister and he'll prolly beat my ass if I try anything but that's gone be hard since a nigga spending the night.

I was downstairs in they living room watching tv Jalen had to make a lil run he told me he'll be back inna hour or two so I was jus chillin until AaLiyah fine ass Walled down stairs bare foot in nothing but white short and a pink cami and I don't think she was wearing a bra but her girls was standing up might straight "Lucas? Lucas?" Ohhh shit uhh yea "where's my brother" he went to go make a lil run "oh uh okay" I ain't even gon lie seeing lil mama like that made a nigga hard asl so knowing me she was making sumn over the stove and I crept behind her and put my lil man on ha ass she gasped.

"Lucas what are you doing you scared me, and nigga back the hell up do you know what my brother will do if he see you on me" see I really don't care about what he gone do cause at the end of the day I like you shorty and I wanna know if we can turn this into sumn I gestured pointing between me and her.

Mann she just laughed at me so I lightly grabbed ha wrist and tongued shorty down I ain't even gone lie she tasted good I picked her up by her ass and put her on the counter grabbing onto her cami the door opens and she stops and hops down and continues with her food. Jalens ass just had to fuck it up.

After about a hour Jalen took his ass to sleep finally it was around 10:00pm and I crept in AaLiyahs room "what are you doing in here" she whispered and yelled at the same time...

————————————————————————
What y'all think? am I doing good for my first story? don't forget to vote and comment ✨show me lots of love and I'll be updating tm😘✌🏽