Caught up in the moment

hey guys. this is really just a thing i came up with. if you like please vote and i'll update again.....

I looked over at the table next to mine. It was a young couple. They were having a argument. Seriously people. Love is over-rated. I looked at my menu. My name is Savannah. I live in a small town in Kansas. Just past the motel eight’ and 3 miles out, in the blue country and that’s where I live.

I decided I would have a Burger with a shake and fries.

“Hello my name is Brian may I take your order?” I looked up at his face and I was stunned. He had gorgeous blue eyes with beach blonde hari. He was gorgeous. But I let that thought slip my head. Hes nothing to fan over.

“Yes please may I have a number 7 with a chocolate shake?” I asked politely.

“Anything for a beautiful lady like you. Comein right up.” I raised an eyebrow at him as he laughed and walked away. I started play angry birds on my phone when I felt someone by me.

“I can feel you staring at me.” I said plainly. I looked up and I saw it was my waiter.

“I’m sorry I was just wondering.. is your hair natural?” he asked me. I rolled my eyes.

“Yes it is.” I answered his question. He walked away. I played angry birds again.

“Alright a number 7 with a chocolate chake and fries. Enjoy your meal.” He said very nicely and walked away. I ate my food and he brought back the check. I paid for my food and as I walked out. The waiter handed me a folded up napkin.

“Excuse me miss’ you forgot something.” He handed it to me winked and walked away. I opened it up and it said.

‘I’ll pick you up here, Friday night 6:00.- Brian. 255-607-3756’ (fake number. Do not call)

Well I guess I have a date.