all night

Camila pushed the door opened and as soon as the cool air hit her face, she took in a deep breath, filling her lungs before she let out a hot breath. She looked around the alley as she ran her hands through her long, messy hair.

The brown eyed girl leaned against the wall of a building as she tried to catch her breath and slow down her heart rate. She was alone, which didn't help her overactive mind. Camila ran her hands through her hair as she let out a huff.

"It's cold out," a voice startled her. Camila pushed herself off the wall when she saw a girl approaching her.

She had long dark hair, fair skin and piercing green eyes. She wore a white v-neck shirt with a red flannel, grey hoodie and a black leather jacket over it, black ripped jeans and black combat boots.

"Excuse me?" Camila asked, blinking in confusion.

The girl flicked her cigarette away and exhaled out the smoke. She gave the brunette an amused look as she shoved her hands into her jacket pockets.

"It's a cold night," said the green eyed girl.

"You should be wearing a jacket."

Camila blushed in embarrassment as she looked away.

"Oh," she said quietly, "I err... I sort of left my jacket inside."

"Here, you can take mine," said the girl as she shrugged off her leather jacket.

"No, it's really not necessary, I..." Camila trailed off when the green eyed girl wrapped her jacket around her, covering her cold, bare shoulders.

Camila looked up and her eyes met the girl's soft gaze. The brunette blushed as she looked away shyly.

"Thanks," she said quietly.

"No problem," the green eyed girl said coolly.

Camila looked at the girl as she let out a hot breath and rubbed her hands together to keep warm.

The brunette noticed that her left eyebrow was pierced, and so was her left nostril. The girl looked like a total badass and she just gave up her jacket to a stranger, to keep them from freezing.

Camila tilted her head as she took in the girl's features before letting out a light giggle.

The girl gave Camila a quizzical look.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing," Camila said, shaking her head, "Um..."

"You just gave up your jacket," she said, "Aren't you cold?"

The girl shrugged before she let out a breath and started shivering. Camila smiled as she took a step closer.

Camila took the girl's shivering hands and shuddered upon contact. She brought her hands up and blew a hot breath before she held them together.

"You're freezing," she said as she kissed the girl's cold fingers.

The green eyed girl looked at the brunette in a daze. She took in her features as Camila tried to warm up her hands. A small, gentle smile crept onto the girl's face. Camila looked up and met her gaze.

Camila's breath hitched when she saw the soft, yet intense look in the girl's eyes. Her face heated up as she brought their hands down.

"So, um, I think I should... Go back in," Camila said.

"Right, of course," said the girl.

"Oh, your jacket!"

The girl shook her head.