1

I was crazy groggy and barely holding my feet when I stumbled into the empty hallway of the school. Class had started about fifteen minutes ago about the time I was getting out of bed.

I missed my alarm.

"Miss Alexander,  I suggest you get your self into class before you earn yourself another detention."

I barely registered the principals voice as I stumbled into the next room. It was Maths. At least I hoped. it was mates when I glanced at the blurry petite figure of the man sitting behind his desk texting like a love struck teenager while the students tried to work out the problem on the board.

I heard a few snickers followed by a few whispers.

Oh Stoner Stacy what do think she is on today?

No idea but it looks damn strong.

I would have laughed if I wasn't so unusually tired. I did sleep last night. I really did.

But for some reason today I am way more tired than I have been ever. And that is saying a lot.

I always wake up late so that means my wardrobe should b confiscated by the fashion police. My eyes carry bags that could  hold Russia. And my inability  to carry my own body weight makes me stumble and stagger like some drunk.

Except there is one irony in that, I don't drink. Never have and never will. The second I hit puberty my body basically started becoming weaker, no matter how much I eat or  attempt to exercise I just cannot get any strength inside. Today happened to be the worst of it all. I had a headache  this time. Hence the blurry vision.

I stumbled  a bit before reaching my seat at the back and laying myself on it to continue some much needed sleep.

Before I knew it the bell had rung signalling lunch. I yawned quietly realizing I had slept the rest of the morning away.

"How you still top the class is beyond.me," I heard Mr Finnick mumble under his breath.

I rolled my eyes discreetly before leaving the room. Another irony to my existence. At least my brain is not retarded thank God.

My stomach growled.

I should get something to eat. Not that it helps.  I slowly walked to the cafeteria keeping real close to the wall in case of extra support. My head started spinning and I had a strong urge to throw up even without having eaten anything in my stomach.

I stumbled into a wall, or what I thought was a wall. Arms caught me and steadied me on my weak feet before our eyes connected and I felt everything shut down.

My knees buckled and a final breath left my lips and the last thing I saw before succumbing to darkness was those taunting blue eyes flashing with worry, happiness,  helplessness and what probably mirrored mine, confusion.

May be this was the day I finally died.

HIS POV

I had a skip in my step as I roamed the halls of the  school. Today could be the day, my wolf had told me. And I was more than excited  to meet who ever she was.

My father was to hand me the pack after I met her, which I thought was unfair but honestly now I don't care, he can keep on control till we have our first pup. I would make a better mate anyway right?

"Look at you, birthday boy."

I scowled pausing in my step before quickly walking forward. There was his annoying chuckle behind me before he ran to catch up with me.

His brown hair bounced  mess on top of his head as he stood in front of me to cut me off . I rolled my eyes as he chuckled.

"Never thought I would see the day you weren't  in your alpha mood."  He laughed and I scoffed.

This was Tyler , the soon to be beta, my right hand dare I say it my best friend. He has the soul of a child and the spirt of a leader , very strange combination  but it works with him and with the pack.

He is a joy to have around not that I would ever tell him that but also a pain.
Not that I tell him all the time.

"So today is really the day huh?" He asked his tone changing to serious and I nodded. I noticed the flicker of fear in his eyes at the thought of meeting his Luna.

Every one predicted it would be Noelle the lead female warrior in the back. She is strong and a leader and what I like most about her is that she seems to terrify the socks of Tyler.

His face grew pale just at the thought of taking orders from her. Now this sight brought a smile back to my face.

"You know she didn't come to school today right Tyler?" I teased him and shook free from his daze shuddering before walking in step with me.

" I know she didn't but that means when you see her this afternoon back at the pack house it will be official she will be my Luna." He said more to himself than to me.

Suddenly I had a thought, one that had never really occurred to me before.

"What if its not her?" I asked out loud thinking, "what would happen if it wasn't her?"

Tyler laughed in relief, "Then the moon goddess would have answered my prayers, dear friend."

"I would be free!Free of living the rest of today in fear!"

Hr exclaimed loudly as we approached the boy's bathroom.  He hurriedly  brushed by me and bolted inside making me chuck at his eager ness. Is every one that frightened of little ol Noelle.

Suddenly a small body slammed into me shocking my entire being with sparks.  I looked down to find dark long locks that cascaded down her jacket clad back. Her thin arms held onto me weakly as she tried to steady herself. Her breathing  was heavy.

My heart leaped but yet I stared confused. No one had ever caught me by surprise before but this little beauty had. She moved her head up to see me and I could have sworn I stopped breathing. She had enchanting baby brown eyes.

I was so entranced that I barely noticed how the light in the orbs dimmed until her small body gave up and I caught her before she met the hard ground.

I stroked her locks away from her face. She was pale and had very dark circles under her eyes. Her cheek bones were prominent  but shaped her face beautifully.

I was so lost in admiring her face and I barely notice Tyler walk out of the bathroom . He let out a small gasp before silently celebrating.

"YES!" He jumped before carefully looking at her face. His face beamed with mischief before chuckling.

"Can't wait for your mum to see this?" He chuckled and I stared at him in question.

"What's wrong? She is perfect ." I argued while lifting her into my arms.

"And she is Stoner Stacy." He added as a matter of fact muttering something about a stoned Luna before walking away.

Stoner  who?