Meeting

EDIT: (A/N: I've gotten a lot of comments on this and I feel the need to address it: no, Y/N is not mute. When I was in the process of coming up with ideas for this fic, I decided I would write Y/N's speaking parts as vague as possible, so that I wouldn't write dialogue the reader could never see themselves saying. Now, looking back on it, and based on the questions I've gotten, this decision just confuses readers more than anything. I'm sorry! 😅 I think it'd be too weird to change it now. If I ever write another reader x character fic, I'll be sure to include actual lines. I apologize for this note, I just wanted to get it out of the way. Ok, now you can continue on to the actual story! :3)

You walk in to Freddy Fazbears. It's your first day on the job.  You scanned around, taking the scene in. somehow it seems entirly different from how it is in the day time. The moon shining in through the large windows cast heavy shadows spreading across the room.

The animatronics stood on the stage in a line, unmoving. Bonnie, chica,and Freddy, respectavly. They were plastic and shiny. And a little skimpy. The Chica wore hot pink panties and a "Let's party" bib decorated in confetti, that doubled as a bra. You wondered why she would need it if she had no nipples. Did she have nipples?

You suddenly remember the interview you went through in order to get this job. You got it right away. It seemed easy. Too easy.

"You want the night guard position, eh?"

You nod.

"Mhm..." The man at the desk hummed. He opened a drawer you couldnt see to reveal a stack of paperworks, printed on crisp, whit paper. He took a sheet between his finger tips and placed it on the desk.  He turned it torwards you, and motioned to a pen sitting to the left.

"Congrats! you got the job. Fill this out and you'll be all set!"

You were a little surprised, but grateful nonetheless. You gabbed the pen and started to answer the questions as neat as you could manage.

First name. Last name.

Y/N L/N.

Sex.

Female.

Weight, height, Clothing size, foot size, the list went on and you answered each one to the best of your ability.

You realized there was a second page stapled to this one. You gripped the corner between your thumb and forefinger and flipped it over. A long waiver was written here.

The company was not responsible for injury/dismemberment? That was concerning.

You signed your name, twice, and returned the paper to the man. He skimmed it over, clicking the pen with his thumb.

"wonderful! You start tomorrow night. 12:00 sharp. Probably best to arrive early. Don't be late."

You nodded.

The man grabbed a walkie talkie that was clipped on to his belt and spoke in to it, holding the button on the side down.

"Smith? Get over here. New employee."

He let up the button and turned back to you.

"Yes, sir!" Came a crackly voice from the walki talki. You could hear the overwhelming sound of childrens joyful screams in the background, nearly drowning out the voice.