one

It's Monday morning on the 11th of November and it's not only my 13th birthday but Monday is the one day in the week where people can come and find a child to adopt but I'm never picked. I'm too old for people and everyone knows it. I just don't want to be here until I have to go or they kick me out. I stared at the small picture frame on my wooden bed side table. The picture was crumpled and it's top right corner was burnt off. In the picture was me, my mum and my dad. I miss them so much but every since the fire....

Flashback

"MUM!! DAD!! WHERE ARE YOU!!??" I screamed at the top of my lungs all that was left of the house I grew up in was ashes. Nothing but ashes. I was able to escape as it spread like wildfire. But did my parents? All of a sudden a firemen came up to me and wrapped me in a towel and carried me to the back of one of the trucks. He said to me "I an so sorry child but your parents where found right by the door of your house they where laied on the floor lifeless I'm sorry but we couldn't get to them in time. They've gone." With those last two words I found myself unable to breath like someone was choaking me from the inside of my thought and I was overwhelmed with uncontrollable crying.

I remember that day like it was yesterday. It was 7 years ago but every detail was stuck in my head. "Isa.. are you coming down?" The sweet voice of Miss Palmer calls to me. "Yes mill I'll be there in a second."
"Ok be as quick as you can people will be here soon." I quickly get dressed into some black skinny jeans, a white top, my black boot style converses and I tie a light weight jumper around my waist in case I get cold them I run downstairs and join the que to go into the office to meet the people that are looking to adopt.

Hello! Nice to see you again I will try and update this book as often as I can but I get writers block a lot so it will be difficult! Also anyone interested in making a cover for this book it will most likely be used and very much appreciated! Xx
Have a good day/week/month/year/life whatever..
Bye!!!!! Xxx
Ps the pic if drawn by