The boy... *sigh*

Everyone knows him,his capability. Everyone knows her,her pessimistic views of the world. He's be round her whole friendship group,she hasn't. He's on and off with one of her friends,she's not.

These two are together,it doesn't seem like it. There's been some rumours about this boy. He told her not to believe them. She knew they was true. He starts texting this girl and this girls messages his girlfriend all of the screenshots thinking she won't ever find out. He told her it was his friend texting her. No it wasn't. His girlfriend wasnt as dumb as that. He knew it. She knew it. He met with his ex one day and walked her to school. But he says that he's not bothered when she walks home with boys. But,you see,the difference is is that the boys she's walking with she has known them for years on end. None of them are her ex's. the boy and his ex was on and off like light switches. He's lied to her thinking she'll never find out,when she's knows everything he's been up too. Snooping around,under the impression that she's stupid. She isn't,she is very aware. Her pessimistic views bring her down and make the little things he does seem like huge problems. His ego is huge. He gets jealous when she FaceTimes a boy she's known 10 years. But he doesn't know the only reason she FaceTimes this boy is because shes crying,panicked. She's afraid. She told herself 'when he let's go it will be the most painful time ever,but sadly maybe it wasn't meant to be. When you truly love someone you can trust them,but what if there's no trust there can you even call it love?'