want to forget my love!!!!!!!

Hiiiii guys!!!!this is just a try.........if you all like this two shot further I will wrote more.........

Hiiii guys I know you all know me well!!!!but it's my duty to introduce myself!!!!!!!!! I am pragya arora!!!leading fashion designer!!!!!!!!

I am so happy today guys because my love is going to get his love!!!!!do you all know what happened a few hours(5hours) ago!!???

...........................flashback!!!!

Pragya's house bell rang!!!!!!!

Postman came and gave her a parcel!!!!

She smiled because it is a courier from from her love abhishiek prem mehra!!!!!!

Her smile vanished all of a sudden she opened the courier!!!!

(Imagine abhi and tanu please guys!!!)

I was completely shattered!!!!!to see this tanu was my best friend next to aaliya......and abhi is my cousin!!!!!!!

I cried the whole day!!!!!!!that time I receive the call from my love.....sorry he is no more my love!!!!!!

Phone conversation......

Abhi:oye!!!chipakali.......... Did you received the parcel!!!!

Pragya:hello rockstar!!!!!how many times I will tell you don't call me chipakali!!!!

(She frowned at him to hide her tears!!!)

Abhi:sorry chip........Pragya!!!!!!!!!!

Pragya:I just joked with you!!!!!you can call me as chipakali as I love it!!!!