The last day

It was the last day. The last day of acting like someone I'm not. The last day of being Juliet Capulet. Even when I place the place of darkness yet a place of bright light I can feel her presence, these past nights when she takes over my body and mind she doen't leave again. Sometimes I look in the mirror and I can see her bright blue eyes sparkling in the reflection but hen my dark brown eyes return again and i carry on a normal.

As I sit in my place of waiting I take a quick glance in the mirror but it's not my face I see, for staring at me with big blue eyes is the girl I force myself to be. Then a shiver snakes its way down my back and once again my brown eyed face returns a little paler than before. I force a slight nervous smile and run into the narrow corridor of darkness and stress then I dash onto the platform filled with light and I see 1000s of eyes watching my every move but I don't feel like myself. I drink the sleeping potion and pretend to fall asleep then my one true love appears and pretends to kill himself then I open my eyes to find him pretending to be dead. I slowly pick up the plastic dagger feeling a little heavier than I remember then it's my turn to pretend to be dead but my acting doesn't work I feel the pain this last day is different. As i look down I see a pool of red and I hear a cackle behind me, I see the girl with big sickeningly blue eyes take my spot as I look into the bright light I see that I'm merely a pawn in theatre's twisted game.

Oh because you see in theatre everyone can be replaced

•Ok so this is my first ever story on wattpad so please leave a review on what I could do to improve and should I do more with themes like this?•