Chapter 1: The Winds of Change

I have no clue where I am its like I lost sight of who I am or was after discovering I could control powers of ice and fire I decided to live alone so I couldn't hurt anyone but what hurt the most was being alone its like silence had fallen and the wind blow ever so quitly I just wish that for the past few months i might have had a friend or someone to turn to. 

Being alone was a hard thing, I had no money so i had to work every now and then, I also lived in a old abandoned trailer park which no one seemed to mind since it was abanded I baught xheap food and clothes and had no tv or internert just my thoughts I guess I thought it was eaiser not having power cause if i did I might have given up on my being alone indever and that wouldn't be safe for anyone.

Nights were cold there for it was winter and I hadn't had time to fix the cracks in the wall I could hear the ragging wind and I could feel the cold air on my face. I thought I will probably die alone, this might even be how i die of cold air but suddenly i see someone lurking in the shadows I figure maybe its a animal? But then I spoke to me.

"Julyissa" "Julyissa, come find me at Xavier's school for gifted! we are waiting for you Julyissa!"

I quickly pulled the covers over my head I was scard out of my mind, but I knew I must explor what the wind was telling me so I went to this Xavier's school for gifted, and long behold I reached whatI i believe  would be my new home.