Chapter 1: First day...

*Deku's POV*

I hear my alarm go off as I groan and roll out of bed before this quick realization came over me.......TODAYS MY FIRST DAY AT THE UA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I basically jump out of bed in excitement as I quickly throw on my uniform and brush my hair and teeth as I head down stairs and grab some food to take to class to eat during it because I'm never really hungry in the mornings....

I was putting my shoes on when my mom came down stairs.

"well your up early sweetie" my mom says as she rubs her eyes.

"It cant be that early.......can it?" I ask confused.

"hunny its.....4 am..." she says to me.

"Oh well I'm already anyways so ill just chill here till its time to go, ill be leaving at 5 am" I say as I take my shoes off and sit on the living room couch and watch my favorite episode of The Mighty All Might!!

I ended up falling asleep halfway through the episode till I felt my mom shake me awake saying that I slept in and it was 5:30 am now and that I should be going now.

"Sorry I slept in mom, bye I love you!" I say as I run out the door.

"Bye sweetie!!!" She yells from the front door.

I was practically running to school since it stats at 6 and I only had 30 minuets to get there and find my class......

Once I finally arrived at the school I let out a big sigh of relief as I see that the school wasn't that far away from my house which is convenient for me. I look for classroom A as I scan the doors but then realize its the very first door.......idiot.

I walk in and I saw Uraraka and Lida which was a relief until I saw Him..... I looked him dead in the eyes till I realized I was staring and he gave me a death glare I looked away and sped walked to the closest desk near Uraraka and Lida which they just had to sit next to Bakugou....

"Midoriya we missed you so much!!!!" Uraraka said as she basically jumped on my body which caused me fall out of my desk and accidently bump Bakugous desk....oops.

"Tsk, shitty nerd" I hear Bakugou say under his breath.

"Uraraka your killing me here get off!!!" I say as she was basically on my chest between my legs....so I got a great idea and surprised her with a PURPLE NERMPLE (where you twist someone's nipple really hard).

"OUCH!!!!!" She yelps and retreats.

I then see Lida just lend a hand to help me out as he gives me a bro hug, I look over at Bakugou slightly as I see him glancing at me....scary...

Hope yall liked the first chapter <3