In The End Lon'quXReader

Well, being a tactician was hard. You constantly put aside your own feelings for the better for the shepards. All of the rest of your crew had their sweethearts, and you still didn't understand why. They could die in battle you thought.

You had feelings for someone, his messy dark hair and rough demeanor gave him a sort of, well, tough-on-outside-soft-and-squishy-inside kind of look to him. But you wouldn't waste your time one him or anyone else. You couldn't. Everyone could drop dead one day and it would be over. He had a fear of women anyway, you thought.

Being a Shepard was tiring, but you knew it was for the best of the world. Chrom had said himself that sacrifices needed to be made for the kingdom and everything around it.

Even so, your heart ached for that man. You certainly didn't need any man though, you were more than capable on your own. You had led this team through many battles, and had saved them from the depths of despair. You sighed. Maybe if this world were less chaotic, things would work out. Once again you mentally scolded yourself, he has gynophobia!

You wanted to know of his mysterious past, and why he tended to keep women away. Was he abused? Was he hurt in the past? Did somebody he love die? All questions you thought you would never know. Though you can never truly fix scars of the past, you can try to make them less sharp.

Your deep thoughts were interrupted. Someone was attacking the camp!