Prologue~

{Author: Uhm. Hi. Author one desu~ Kore wa hentai desu. Lol. Stfu with the Japanese thing.

We just wanted to warn you all about the genre. If you don't like this kind of scenes. And about the scenes I am talking about, it is lemon scenes. So haters, go away. Joke.

Sit back, relax, and get wet.

XOXO, sexy author desu.}

=Nijimura's POV=

"I'm home~" I shouted as I closed the door.

No one answered but I know someone's home. It's night time already anyway.

I took off my shoes and threw my bags at the couch as I headed upstairs.

"What a tiring day." I muttered to myself as I loosen my necktie.

As I reached the end of the hallway, I reached for the door knob infront of me.

I turned it and the door let out a small creak.

What waits inside for me is someone, sitting on a chair infront of her desk with her headphones on.

Probably the reason why she didn't respond when I shouted I was home.

"Hey." I greeted and she slowly looked up to me, meeting her scarlet eyes.

"Ah!" She reacted and took her headphones off as she jumped to me, "Okaeri~"

She said as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I smiled at her gesture, "Tadaima." I then squeezed her for a second and let her go.

"I need to sleep, I'm tired." I said as I went for the bed. I'm really sleepy right now.

"Eeeh? But you still haven't taken a bath yet! Your zesty smell would stick on the bed!" She scolded me.

She's speaking like she's not younger than me. What the hell.

I jumped on the bed and layed down on my stomach. "Yeah. I'll just rest for a while okay?" I said as I closed my sleepy eyes.

"Yeah." She said and slumped down on the bed with me.

I opened one eye and looked at her face. She's pouting at the moment.

"Why are you sulking?" I asked and opened both of my eyes. Turned 180 degrees so I'm facing the ceiling.

"Well," she started and I noticed a tad bit of blush on her cheeks.

So cute.

"Y-You've been getting home so late these days." She said and looked the other way so I wouldn't see her tomato face. But her blush reached her ears already.

"What? I arrive at 7 to 10 pm. That's late?" I asked and she looked at me with her red, red face.

"W-Well! Y-You get home late and y-you're always so tired!" She stuttered and said it in a high pitched voice.

Is she thinking about what I think she is thinking?

Well, maybe.

"I'm not doing anything at night okay?" I said and wore a smirk. A smirk that'd tease her.

She gasped, "W-What the hell. I-I'm not thinking... of anything like that." She said but her voice fell at the last words.

I sighed, why does she look so irritatingly charming when she's embarrassed?

"Come here." I called out and raised an arm. Wanting her to come close to me so I can wrap my arms around her.

She just stared at me for a minute but gave in after.