dinah

It was that last show and we only had a few songs left. I was dancing all over stage with Camila. She was my bestest friend. She slowly walked over to the other side of the stage. I shrugged and started to sing my part. I looked over to where camila was. She was crying. She came back out and we finished.
"Camz? You okay?" I asked her
"Im okay Dinah" she said and hugged me tightly. I didn't assume anything so I just walked into the dressing room. I threw on a pair of sweats and a tee shirt. I was so worn out that I just crashed and fell asleep.

(A few hours later)
I didn't know what was happening. I just woke up to yelling and crying. I got up and walked over to everyone. They all looked at me.
"What the hell is going on?" I asked. Lauren sighed and normani walked off.
"Camila is leaving." Ally said. I stood there. My face grew a pale color. I swallowed hard trying to hide back the tears.
"Where is she?" I asked. They all pointed across the hall.
"She doesn't want to be bothered. Her representatives told us. Shes leaving for good." Lauren said.
"What the fuck? Why? This is so uncalled for." I said. I ran a hand threw my hair and remembered the fans. How would they react? They've been with us for the past 4 years but god knows what could happen.
"We don't know. But we all knew it was coming. She gets so much goddamn attention and its not okay. She never shows up to group meetings and she writes her own songs in a bathroom while we have fun." Normani snapped. we all nodded our heads. Lauren pulled out her phone and started typing.
"What are you doing?" Ally asked .
"Writing something about what's going on. Wanna add anything?" Lauren asked.
"Tell them that we love them all so much and we hope to see them." ally said. Lauren nodded. I felt sick to my stomach. My best friend was leaving me and who knows when I'll see her again.
"Ill be right back guys" I said walking across the hall.
"No Dinah. She doesn't want to see any of you." Sinu said not letting me step in.
"This is bullshit! You're not even gonna let me say goodbye? She is not just gonna leave me with out nothing." I said starting to lose it. Camila popped her head out and rolled her eyes.
"Camila fix your self. You are not the victim here and need some major help. you can go do whatever you call a career with your fake ass fans too. I hope you have a fun time." I said wiping my tears. She looked hurt but I didn't give a shit. She deserved it.