Troy is Stupid

A.N.: Hey guys! This is my first completed Stranger Things fanfiction! It didn't come out exactly as I wanted, but I'm pretty happy with it! (even though in about a week I'm gonna hate it)  

So even though this person doesn't own Stranger Things, the idea for this story came from someone else's fanfic on Archiveofourown.com... I don't remember who wrote it or what the name was, all I remember is that Troy kissed Eleven, Dustin gave her a hug, and Lucas tried to beat Troy up.  Also Mike was in the bathroom *Be More Chill fans start freaking out*

But anyways, I read this fic and I thought that Lucas would have a lot more to say, so this is basically just me adding a ton more dialogue (even though the situation has changed slightly).  So, credit for this fic goes to that other fic I guess lol?  

Also, Lucas swears a LOT.  Because I figured that 13 (is it 13? please tell me if I'm wrong) year-olds would swear a lot considering they try and see themselves as adults.  also the kids swear a lot in the show, I just added a few more 'hard core' swears I guess? And I made this author's note super long and probably no one read it all so I'm just going to let you read it for yourself okay byyyyyeeeeeee

_____

Jane (El) Hopper didn't know too much about anything sexual. This was due to several variables, including her time spent in a lab which deemed such things as "unnecessary," as well as her friends and family not having the heart to take away the childish innocence which she had previously been deprived of. That, and they all thought Hopper (you know, bring her dad and all) would talk about it with her, and he just felt way too awkward and uncomfortable to do it.

So no, El didn't know a lot about sexual things, so when Troy Anderson pinned her against a row of lockers and tried to stick his tongue down her throat, she was a little more than confused. El thought that people kissed if they liked each other, like her and Mike. But Troy didn't like her, and she didn't like Troy, and she didn't like the feeling of Troy's slimy tongue trying to push its way through her lips. A locker handle dug painfully into her back as Troy leaned all his weight onto her. She tried to push him off, cursing herself silently for using her powers too much instead of lifting things herself. She couldn't move him. And she couldn't use her powers at school. It was a rule.

After a while, Troy pulled his face away from hers, but still kept her trapped against the lockers with his own body.

"I didn't like that." She said as she glared at him. She wanted him to move. She wanted to wash Troy's spit from her face and hide in Mike's arms.

Troy smirked, looking away from her for a second to look down the empty hallway before looking in her eyes. "Really? Cause I did."

If the bully had recognized her as the psychic who broke his arm two years ago, he definitely wouldn't have been so bold (only an idiot could stand inches away from someone and not recognize them because they grew some hair). Eleven contemplated reminding him of who she was, just to get him away, but she knew she couldn't. All it would take was one idiot (Troy) to open their big mouth and then her life would be nothing but running again. She didn't want that.

So as Troy clutched tightly onto her arm, tight enough to bruise, El could do nothing but let out a hiss and squeeze her eyes shut. She could feel him rub his other hand up her hip, his fingers peeking under the fabric of her shirt.

"Let go," she sounded scared. She was scared. She had no idea what was happening - why it was happening. But she knew she didn't like it. She didn't want it.

"What's the matter? Not used to this? Wheeler don't give you any action?"

His hand traveled up her stomach slowly, tightening his grip even more on El's arm.