Ramen shop

"MOMMA! MIKI TOOK MY GAME FROM ME!" She yells even though I'm right in front of her. "MIKI!" I yell "SHE WASN'T USING IT!" I pinch the bridge of my nose and stamp a few more papers, giving Miki about 10 seconds before Mayato has to get involved. Miki is petrified of Mayato so he gets on her tail, but in a bad way. Mayato walks up behind me, puts a hand on my shoulder. He smiles mischievously and walks up stairs.

"MIKI!" Mayato yells. After a solid 4 minutes of yelling, I groan. "Yura, Shikui, wanna head to the ramen shop with me?" Both of their eyes light up, "Yeah!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Naruto's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Unfortunately, me and Boruto got kicked out of the house until we could make up.

After a few minutes of eating ramen, I sense chakra that's all too familiar.

I turn around and see my nieces Yura and Shikui walk in, followed by Yui. She has that 'I'm-done-with-the-trouble-kid" look on her face.

"UNCLE NARUTO!" The two see me and run over. "Hey Boruto!" Yura says, she hops up on a the stool next to him, ShiKui pulls a stoll over and sits on the end.

Yui meanwhile slumps down in the stool and slams her head on the bar counter. "My usual, Please!" she says to the chef. "It's not very often you bring the kids for ramen? What's the occasion sis?" "There is no occasion," She rubs her neck sheepishly, "Miki and Mayato are roughing it out." I sweat drop, "That seems to happen everyday." "Ya think? She is JUST like you when you were younger! I'm just glad Yura and Shikui are laid back." I laugh, "Well I never thought Miki would be like that." "Well she is. Maybe you could take her on a mission, leave a shadow clone behind, ya know?" "That's not a bad idea i-" "NO WAY THIS IS KAGEMASA!" We both look over, "No way! You like Kagemasa too!?" Shikui and Yura yell at the same time "Yeah! It's one of my favorite movies!"

"Well, that's nice to know. Maybe you can take him to see Kagemasa sometime!" Yui smiles brightly at me, "Well what about the office?" She slaps my back. "I'm basically your right wing woman! And i've worked with Kakashi as a 2nd hokage before, so i got the experience." "Awesome! I think Boruto would like that honestly."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~fin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~