Just another day - chapter 1

3rd Person.

Uma was (once again) getting told of by her mother Ursula, but as you would might use in other words, she was getting tossed around, slapped and all the different types of stuff Ursula would do to her when she was, well..... being herself.

Uma's PROV

I just got out of my mums room with a lot of cuts and bruises so as my usual routine I when upstairs to my room and into my old broken cabinet we're I keep my first aid kit, which was mostly just bandages and needles also thread.

So I got on with sowing and bandaging all my cuts and that.
After I was done I went down stairs to open my mother's fish n' chips shop, so I put on my apron and started to take some orders and yet again non of my customers have any respect ,well it is the isle you don't really expected much from people, but anyway, I could just get at least some respect here even though I am a 'nerd/geek' whatever you want to call it and I've had an irritating name that miss lady mal made up for me that was SHRIMPY.

Well let me tell you a short story about how she got that name for me.

Years ago .
Me and Mal were a evil pair (as you would say the evilest of them all), anyway we were young kids roaming about the streets on the isle , scaring old Captain James Hook and his crew with the old tricks "Tick Tock, Tick tock" doesn't that sound familiar to you. As I was saying one day we planned to do a trick on that old scab Cruella de Vil, so the plan was that we were going to pore a big bucket of baby shrimp (the ones that stink the most) over Cruella's head when she was walking through the entrance of her house.
She was about to walk through the entrance and guess what Mal let her walk pass me and then pored the bucket of shrimp all over my head and then started to shout "SHRIMPY, SHRIMPY, aw what's wrong .. eww u stink I wonder why, now I guess we can't be friends anymore 'BYE'".
And until after that moment I learned that the isle is not for making friends or trusting people, either you live or you die.

(Present tense)
I just served a old lady with a hair that looked like a rats nest then she said "I ordered fried clams", but I wasn't having it this time so I shouted back "well I wanted a sea pony 'LIFE AIN'T FAIR'".

Once I said that everyone one was staring at me so I just walked out side not making eye-contact with anyone.
After I was out the door I ran to my favourite place, the beach well the only best part of the isle which doesn't make you feel bad.  

Sorry it's short.
I'll make the next chapter longer.