Familiar Frame

*******WARNIGNG*******

THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI.

I had set up camp on Endor, keeping my belongings tightly packed away and well out of reach of the natives. This was finally it, I was so close to finding him, so close to seeing him again. A year had passed since the destruction of the Death Star, and things were finally tipping in the Alliances favour. But still I couldn't return to fight with them, not until I brought him back.
The night was cold, but the fire in front of me kept my hands warm. Strange sounds surrounded me, and I heard bussling from the bushes. Every now and then a dark shadow in the shape of a glider would pass overhead and I would hear a horn in the distance, but they were much closer now. I saw their eyes in the distance, unblinking and unnerving with faint whispers.
"Ah!" I yelled, and they quickly scuttled away. I took one more swig of my water, laid down on the Matt and attempted to go to sleep. They wouldn't come near me, they wouldn't have a chance with all the traps I'd laid out around the camp. Yet it was still hard to get to sleep when a dark star loomed over you in the dead of night. The Empire wasted no time on starting over.
Above the moon, Imperial Construction Stations huddled together around the framework of a familiar weapon, another Death Star. Luckily I wasn't spotted as I landed on the moon, since the Imperials had a station nearby. I could've infiltrated it and stolen the plans, but that wasn't why I was here. I was here to find my friend, or the one who once was, and bring him back.
Eventually, I slipped into my dreams, but the first one I encountered wasn't a pleasant one. Surrounded by darkness, I saw a figure a few feet in front of me. I knew who it was but I couldn't see his face. Then the breathing started, and a taller more intimidating figure formed behind him. Then I fell, and fell, and fell, until I hit a the ground in the middle of a desert.
In the distance, I saw a boy, looking out over a dual sunset, then it formed into the moons of Lothal, where I saw Ezra looking out in a similar way. I closed my eyes, and when I opened them again I was spectating in a dark, cold room. There were stairs in front of me, and there was a throne turned towards the window looking out over a battle in the void of space.
Suddenly, a green lightsaber swung past my face, clashing with a red one and when they parted, I was no longer standing in that throne room, but instead I was a snowy forest, and I saw a figure in black, ignite a lightsaber like non I had ever see. A cross guard, with a blade that growled like a wolf on a hunt. I backed away, tripped and fell onto grassy ground.
I got up, finding myself on a rough, white surface. Red minerals were showing on an area that looked like had seen a battle, I noticed a shadow envelope me, looking up I some sort of walker. Not an AT-AT, something much, much bigger. Looking in front of me I saw the same man with the cross guard saber and another with a blue lightsaber facing off in the salt.
The boy charged at the man, but just before the saber sliced through him I jerked awake, cold sweat covering me. What the hell was that? How did Ezra fit into it all? How was I having these visions? I didn't have the Force! No... Who was making me have these visions? I could feel it, in my gut, someone had strings tied around my arms. There was no way I was able to track Ezra this far by myself.
It was morning now, and I had coordinates to get to. The Phantom was nearby, so I cleared the camp, took my water and the animals I had managed to hunt in the forest. The best I could do was go along with it right now, I had no other way of finding him, anyway. I found the Phantom covered in the brush, climbed inside and activated its systems, no Imperials nearby.
As the engines warmed up, I rubbed my hands together to keep them warm. This ship hadn't been active for a week, so it was very, very cold. When the ship was ready to take off, I sat down in the pilots seats and lifted the ship from the trees slowly, careful not to hit anything. As I flew up into the outer atmosphere, I was careful not to come into contact with any TIE'S in the area.
Once I got out of the atmosphere, I flew straight in the opposite direction of the construction site, staying clear of the Star Destroyers. Punching the coordinates into the nava computer, preparing for the jump to hyperspace, I thought I wasn't going to get any Imperial trouble. But yet, like many times before, I was wrong. Soon I heard the high pitched screech of TIE Fighters approaching me. Yet they were too late, I pulled the lever in the middle of the control panel and the stars flew forward.
Hyperspace was always a safe zone, no Empire, no nothing. Just a blue vortex of space flying past the ship as it traveled faster than the speed of light. Hopefully, on the other end of this jump, Ezra would be waiting. But finding him was the easy part, it was turning him back that was going to be a challenge, since he had been Vader's apprentice for over a year now.
Still, I didn't give up hope, Ezra didn't deserve this fate. I knew Vader was only using him for his power, and once he had taken full advantage of that, he would crush him, which is why I knew I had to bring him back to the light.