01

loren isn't the girl who falls for mark. i just wanted her in as the book cover.
••••••••

i got a phone call from my manager. she says that i'm going on tour with some over musers. if you don't who i am you're about to find out. i'm kayla morgan, i'm sorta famous if you wanna call it that. i'm just a average girl who stays too herself. i only have two best friends, loren & ariel. we have been bestfriends for years. we hangout everyday, facetime, text everyday like an average bestfriends do. i can get along with people unless they talk trash about me or don't like me for some odd reason. they may sound petty but i just can't stand people who don't like me for dumb reasons.
that's all you need to know about me.

i got ready for tomorrow, i would of told my mom but she already knows. she finds out everything about what i do. it is really annoying. so she came running upstairs , oh wait did i tell you she is a model so i barely ever see her. my dad passed away when i was 3 so it is my mom and i. well actually it's just me but i got use to being alone.

"kayla you're going on digitour" she says out of breathe.

"mom i know mary called me" i say annoyed.

"you need to cut that attitude missy" she says walking back down stairs all prissy.

i wish i had other people moms like the nice, supportive one. my mom barely ever tells me that she loves me or in fact she never says it. my mom isn't really a mom too me. i miss my old mom, the one who actually cares for me, loves me, supports me. enough talking about my mom i needa get on the plane to LA.
••••••••

i was at the airport where some person ran into me and knocked me over. the boy never helped me up or didn't even apologize for what he did. that was very rude. yes it was boy , not a girl. i decided to post on instagram since i haven't posted in 3 days. this is what i posted !

liked by loren and 678,633 others !!!kaylamorgan so i'm waiting in the airport so i can aboard my plane , boring

kaylamorgan so i'm waiting in the airport so i can aboard my plane , boring. yeah ik.
loren slay sis
fanpage queen
joeybirlem jesus 😍
kaylamorgan ily !! @/joeybirlem
duhitzmark you're so beautiful 🤤
••••••••

who is this mark kid? i've never seen him before in my life. i finally got on my plane, finally. as soon as i got on i took a 8 hour nap. i woke up because somebody tapped my shoulder.

"wake up kayla" somebody says.

"no i don't want too" i say turning over.

"it's time to get off the plane" somebody says.

"okay fine." i say getting up.

i looked over of who was talking too me. it was loren & joey. i started smiling. i love them so much , aww. joey and i aren't dating, people like that we are but we aren't. i mean i love a lot but as a friend. sometimes for him he thinks otherwise. i grabbed my stuff and walked with them to the hotel. you know i should of taken a cab or a uber but i rather of walked with them.

"are either one of y'all going on tour with me?" i asked.

"i am" joey says.

"loren you aren't going?" i asked.

"no not this time, my manager said she is gonna plan me going on my own world tour with harvey" she says smiling.

"oh that sounds amazing" i say fake smiling.

i'm acting petty right there. i just wanted my bestfriend to go with me on tour , ariel would but she is in florida packing her stuff up to move to LA. plus i'm pretty sure she would of told me.

"don't worry you can always facetime me" loren says hugging me.

"i know" i say hugging back.

"text me later , k?" loren says too me.

"yeah" i say walking in the elevator.
••••••••

joey and i walked into the room with everybody who is going on tour with us. i don't know anybody but joey. plus joey has his best friend charles on tour with us. so i have nobody but myself. some girl walked towards me.

"hey i'm danielle as in danielle cohn" she says all sassy.

"i didn't ask for all you sassy ness" i say raising an eyebrow.

"i didn't ask for your opinion" she says walking pass me hitting my shoulder.

well there is one person imma not like at all. who is that, who is danielle cohn. i've never heard of her at all. well i gotta meet everybody else. i went up to everybody and said who i was. there was lauren godwin, nathan triska, charles gitnick, tyler brown, mark thomas, blake gray, arii. i've heard of arii cause ariel and her have been friends for awhile. wait i just realized that duhitzmark person, that is that boy who commented under my photo. i have tbh he ain't bad looking. so on the first day of tour started tomorrow. my manager gave me my room with danielle. gosh her , why her?