The Club

Diamond pov

It was around 9 pm my twin sister (crystal) and I went to the hottest club in town, only the hottest set of girls got in my sister, normally comes here but I don't really like it at all. Some of the girls got turned back because they didn't looked appealing to the security  but me and crystal got in although they stared at my breast for a while and my sister looked at me in disgust but she shouldnt care cause we still got in. "See diamond I'm the better one if it wasn't for me you wouldn't  have gotten in" crystal stated "not like I wanted to be here in the first place" I said harshly "your unbelievable "she said back and I just rolled my eyes.

When we reached in their were people having sex everywhere their was 2 girls sucking their one another's clit then their a man and a woman fucking all the way out the club was just a fucking sex club. After 15 minutes I could not find crystal then after a while she went over the vip section and start sucking a girl's clit and rubbing her husband's dick for a moment I felt lonely then a girl just pulled me down on a chair and started to suck my clit it felt so good then a pair of rough hands grabbed my head and stuck his dick in my mouth this felt so amazing crystal was right this was great. After a while the security at the vip section called me, as I walked forward my sister just stared at me but I just rolled my eyes and the security just lead me to this handsome muscular man with a woman who appeared to be his wife.

"HI my name is Romaine Allen and this is my wife Maria she's lesbian so I just come to have sex." He said "ohk my name is Diamond Sanchez and way over their is my twin sister Crystal Sanchez." I replied "OK then come with me diamond." He said I just followed him until we reached an empty room as we went inside he closed the door immediately and started to get naked and I also got naked. The moment I was completely naked he just stared at my nakedness, meanwhile he looked at me I just wanted him more until I just walked up to him and got on my knees and started to suck his dick, his dick is so huge it couldn't even fit all the way to the back of my head but he grab my head and force it to the back and then I started to suck really hard until he almost reaches his climax so I just stopped and got up, and the next thing I know he throws me on the bed and started to suck my pussy he sucked it so good until I reached my climax and he and then rammed his big dick in me "aah that hurts" I screamed "shit your so tight your mine now" he said . Then suddenly I heard a knock on the door it was his wife. "Her sister can't suck my pussy good and I heard she's good" Maria said "get away she's mine" he said. Next thing I know Maria sits on my face and I grabbed her hips and start to suck her pussy and she started to moan and she exploded in my face and same time romaine exploded inside me. "Your right we can do well with her hunny" Maria said "you heard me she's fucking mine and don't let that happen again." Romaine said "we'll see" she said and rubbed my jaw down.

Tell me what you think in the comment section

Don't forget to vote