Danger? I love it.

The school bell rang sending alrams threw my body as I woke up. "Jena where you sleeping again?" Mr.Coacher said.

  "N..no." I said. Everyone started laughing. Someone reached out to pull a pice of paper off my face.

"Thanks Kenna. "I smiled. "Didnt sleep well again?" She asked. I nodded. "Well know we have gym, so you better not fall asleep on the ropes." Kenna stood up putting her books in her bag and throwing it over her shoulder.

"Come on I don't want to be tardy again, if we are our drill Sargent will make us do killer laps."

I let out a sigh. "Uhhggg why tho." I said rubbing the back of my neck. Kenna grabbed my arm and pulled me out of my desk.

She noticed the bruises on my arms. "Fighting again? You know you don't have to practice every night, you have a gun for a reason."

"I don't want to be stuck in a situation were I don't have my gun and I die, and also what's wrong with not hiding behind my gun and use hand combat?"

  I laughed as we walked out of the class room. "Ladies you are going to be late you better hurry." Miss. K's voice echoed the hall. "Shit!" We ran down the hall way.

  As we approched the gym we could here our sergant blow his wistel which means were about to have our asses hand to us.

"Laides what a pleasure to see you come and join us, Miss. Jena care to give an example of what happens if anyone  comes late." I swallowed as I nodded.

He nugged me to come over to the matt that was ready to use.

"Alright class Miss. Jena here is going to show you what happens if you come even the slightest late."

I felt a strong kick in my stomach. I coughed While gripping the bottom of his shoe.

"okay I had enough of you for once." I grunted. His face lit up with a phycotic smile of his. "You detest me for once Miss. Jena."

"The hell I am." I twisted his foot to pin him to the ground.

  He started to laugh."well done Jena well done." I moved my arm so he could get up.

  He jumped up just like nothing happened. "Okay you all know the drill!" He shouted to the class. I started to walk away with Kenna.

  "Oh Jena they want you in the pool."

"What?" I spun around.

"Yeah so go there waiting for you."
I looked at Kenna.

"Go, I'll be fine." Her hands fell form my shoulder.

I nodded and ran off towards the pool. I walked onto the pool deck. Where Alex and Aurther were standing waiting for me.

"Yo! Jena what's up." Alex again is trying to be a gang member in the moves.

"No. Just no." I said stopping him before he could speak anymore.
"Aurther what's the meaning for this?" I asked him.

  He shrugged. "Traing Jena that's what we're doing." A voice said behind us. " Oh Micth lee."

"Alright Jena do you know how to hold your breath?" He asked."yeh why?" I asked.
   " No you don't." He laughed. Okay is he begin that stupid?

   He walked over and crouched down to my ankles. "What?" he stapped what looks like ankle weights.

"Are you serious, this? come on." I sighed.

"Suck it up butter cup." Mitch smirked. I mimicked him like an eight year old kid.