Twisted

He was twisted.
His body moved jerkily along the hallway floor towards me. His once beautiful face contorted in a hungry snarl with bulging eyes and a shark toothed grin. He crawled towards me with his tongue hanging limply from his mouth like an arm hanging lazily out of a car window on a hot day. I was cornered against the wall with only a dimly lit lantern and my trembling hands clutching a pistol. My fur was matted to my head and torso with sweat, my hands clammy as well. I watched him--no, it, jerk and pull itself closer towards me. I knew that the pistol wouldnt do me any good. I knew that i needed to use the small flame flickering behind the glass of the lantern to end this nightmare. It would take only a few seconds to see its blue fur ignite into flames. I could vividly imagine the light from the large blossoms of fire shining onto my thick blue fur. I could hear the screams of agony coming from this thing that i had once loved so dearly.

Its mouth was wide open and filled with sharp teeth. Its breath was cold, but my blood warm on its lips.

Characters included in this story:
Stitch (mine)
Duke (belongs to @duke_the_wolf)

(The character featured in the picture is Stitch, and an accurate representation of what he looks like here. )