Pussies For Life

David was sad. He was having a major crisis. He had a huge crush on someone, but didnt know how to tell them. Like he does every time he's upset, he went to Max's tent.

Max was the one. The only one he wanted his dick inside of. All David could think about was Max's tight, tender anus.

He approached Max in his tent, a sad expression on his usually happy looking face. Out of nowhere, Max dropped his pants and started stroking his member. David immediately got hard and did the same.

Max took David's shirt off and started licking his nipples. David moaned with pleasure as Max worked his way up to David's neck and onto his sweet spot. God that felt good.

Max positioned is ass over David's mouth and made him lick it. As soon as David put his wet tongue inside of Max, Max shit all over his mouth.

God looked down upon the creatures he has created. He called his son, Jesus, out of his room.

"Ugh, Dad, How many times do I have to tell you? ITS NOT A PHASE!" the Lord said.

Then Jesus saw what his father wanted him to see. Jesus got harder than the first question on the SATs. He liked what he saw. Jesus knew what he had to do.

The Lord descended to Earth and found the hot scene of Max and David getting it on. Jesus took off his robe to reveal a 13 inch shaft erupting from his pelvis.

The orgy was real. Max, David, and Jesus sucked each other's dicks until they imploded. Jesus' erupted with snow and it covered the earth for miles. The truth was out. Snow is Jesus's cum.

Now that David and Max were dead, Jesus didn't know what to do. So... He fucked his dad.

THS END