Chapter 1: The ninja encounter part 1

Louise2016:

Okay this is my first fanfiction. Please be honest about what you think.

Celeste's POV:

Rocky, Adam Aisha and I are roller-blading in the park. But rather then our usual one we are in Angel grove. This is because we have the ninja competition.

We see one of our teachers: Mr. Anderson and his son.

"Hi," the man says as he spots us coming towards him.

"Hey Mr. Anderson," Rocky says as we all stop.

"How you doing?" Mr. Anderson asks as he glances around at all of us.

"How's Jacob today?" Aisha asks as she leans down to look at the toddler in the pushchair.

"He's fine," Mr. Anderson assures her.

I smile at him. He is a good teacher. "Oh thats good."

"You guys be careful out there now," our teacher warns us as we prepare to carry on with our skating.

"Okay see you on the next lap around," Aisha says.

We say our goodbyes and we take off. It is fun to be out in the sun. Not to mention out of the house. Who wants to be cooped up on a day like this.

It is not five minutes later when we hear a yell. "JACOB!!"

We turn to see the stroller with Mr. Anderson's kid in going down a hill with no one to push it. Mr Anderson is struggling to catch up before his son is hurt.

"GUYS!! THAT'S MR A'S KID!!" Aisha yells as she spots it too.

"JACOB!!" Our teacher yells as he continues to yell after his son. "JACOB!!"

"Come on!!" Adam says as we all go racing after him.

As we go on we see someone coming towards us with some planks of wood.

"GUYS!! LOOK OUT!!" I say.

Adam, Aisha and I manage to dodge it. After a close encounter so does Rocky.

I hover over some toxic waste but luckily none of the others see. They also do not see the silver coin glowing underneath my t-shirt.

"STOP HIM!!" Mr. Anderson says. "STOP THE BABY!!"

We get past some workers. Then we continue to try and catch Jacob.

The stroller goes on the grass. Once again I use my coin to hover us so we do not trip as we head onto the grass ourselves. The others look shocked but luckily they do not linger on it.

"We got to hurry guys!!" Aisha says as we continue on.

"Come on!!" Rocky encourages.

My heart stops as we spot the stroller about to go over a cliff.