"Please help! Anyone?!"

Ally's point of view:
    We had just finished our concert and it was our biggest one yet. I walk off the stage and look at the time. It reads 9:16 pm. I sigh and start pacing back and forth. Dinah comes in and says "Are you ok Ally"?

I stop pacing and look at her. I say "Yah! I don't even know why I am pacing". I sit down and she looks at me unsure. I smile and get my phone out. I look at it and I have some texts from my caregiver. My little name was Brookie because I didn't want to be caught, but also it was like my middle name. It wasn't even suspicious.

I start to look at the texts and they say:

mama: Baby I know you don't like night time. Are you ok?

mama: Baby please answer.

mama: Do you want to talk on the phone?

me: Sorry. I was doing something. I just don't like the scary dreams...

mama: I know baby. Trust me if I was there I would be cuddling you every night. I would take the pain away. Just try to get some sleep. Ok?

me: I will. I promise and mama?

mama: Yes peanut?

me: I love you.

mama: I love you so much baby.

I get off my phone and Normani says "Ok guys. Ally. You and Dinah will be sharing Lauren and Camila will be sharing and its my turn in the single room". I sigh remembering I don't have my own room.

I get of the couch and go to the dressing room. I put on some pj shorts and a sweatshirt and grab my overnight bag.

~3 hours later

It's currently 12:35 pm and I am still not asleep. Dinah is snoring and I am just stressed. I can't talk to my mama and I can't sleep.

I would call her but I don't want to risk getting caught. I get out of bed and go to the connected deck. I unlock the door and go to one of the chairs. I sit down and stare off into space.

I haven't been in my little space in about 3 weeks and it's getting to me. It's getting a little dangerous to because I could slip in front of the girls at any time. I put my head against the cushion and start to cry. I left all my little stuff at the house and I honestly just want my blanket.

I eventually cry myself to sleep but, that was a mistake.

Ally's dream:
  I ran as fast as I could. My legs couldn't really keep up. I eventually fell and he caught up to me. He got on top of me and started hitting me. I said "Stop! Stop! Stop"!

He looked me in the eyes and said "No I am never going to stop. Your going to be raped whether you like it or not. No one is going to help you because no one loves you"! I scream and say "Yes all the fans love me! My family loves me! The girls love me"!

He smirks and says "Your wrong"! He then keeps beating me up.

Dinah's point of view:
    I wake up to hearing little cries. I get up and go to Ally's bed. Nothing. I look around and follow the cries. They bring me to the deck.

I look around and spot Ally sweating, in tears, and shaking. I rush over and see her asleep. I try to wake her up but she flinches and starts shaking more. I start stressing out trying to wake her up but not scaring her.

This was a lot like my little Brookie's situation. I grab a little water and put it on Ally's face. She shoots up and starts crying. I sit down and put her on my lap.

She cuddles into me and I start to coo. I was trying not to slip into my mommy space. Ally sits up and says "sorry I woke you up". I sympathetically smile and say "It's ok sweetheart. Why were you out here"?