JIN

It had been months since they had gone on tour; travelling around the world. He said that he would visit you since he lived in Korea and you didn't. He missed you. He missed hearing your laugh and he missed the way that you took care of him. He even missed your cooking even if sometimes things you made weren't edible. But what he missed more was the fact that you were there waiting. You were living and breathing and thinking of him. He never had any concerts in your country. So you could only listen to music online or watch his concerts on youtube. You had really wanted to go but could never afford the plane fare let alone a concert ticket. And when you weren't there, Jin felt there was a part of him missing. You.
6 Months ago
"I'll be back before you know it." Jin said at the airport check in. The rest of the BTS boys were busy loading their bags and scanning their tickets. You couldn't go in with them so you decided to say goodbye then. He hugged you tightly and smelt your soft perfume. You were wearing your usual Lacoste Perfume. One that he had given you for your 20th. You grinned goofily and nodded. "I know. And i'll be here waiting. I can even face time you if you want." You said to him as he twisted his body side to side with you in his arms. He had spent some time i your country with the boys to get away from all the fame. As a small three day holiday. Now it was time to go back to Korea for their tour. Slightly disappointed that he had to go you kissed him gently on the cheek which he then returned on your lips. He frowned as you shuddered a little. It was boiling hot in the airport but you couldn't help feeling cold. "You okay?" he said pushing back a strand of your hair behind your ear. You nodded fine. You didn't want ti psyche him out so you pushed him towards the security gate. "I'm fine but you have to gooooo!" You don't want to miss your flight!" He laughed but even though it softened, his worried look was still there. "Okay Okay i'm going. I'll call you tonight." He said as he gave you one last kiss. "And i'll be 9 hours behind..." He laughed at your joke and walked through the gate. He felt uneasy because a part of him felt that that was his last kiss to you."
4 months ago
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy!" Jin shouted through the face time camera as you sleepily rubbed your eyes. For you it was 11:00 am but for him i was 20:00pm. "Goodmorning." He said as you smiled weakly. He didn't know if it was the camera or the sunlight seeping through your windows but you looked frail and weak. "Hello." You croaked quietly. You sat up slowly and adjusted the camera so you could see him properly and as soon as you did, the rest of BTS dove into the camera next to him. "Haiiiiiiiiiiii! You woke up late..." Taehyung said. You smiled at him and waved. "Yeah later than Suga..." Jimin said as he put an arm around Yoongi's head who then playfully shoved him off. "Yeah I know wierd..." You say. Jin's smile wasn't that big compared to the others and you couldn't help but notice as he read your face. "Are you okay?" He asked you and all the other BTS members suddenly stopped jumping around. You nod. "I'm fine i'm just a bit sick that's all." Everybody starts to sit down and agree with you. "Yeah you're looking kind of pale..." Namjoon said. "And your eyes are all red and puffy" Jungkook added as he too joined the party. You smiled and quickly grabbed a tissue to blow your nose. "It's fine just the flu." But jin didn't believe you. You weren't one to get sick easily. "Are you sure you're okay?" You nod and yawn to try and get him to move on to another situation. "How's tour?" you asked eagerly. Immediately, the room picks up again and they all start to tell you about their time in the big cities. It made you miss them. Even Jin starts to relax a bit more. You yawn again and this time Jin says goodbye and lets you sleep. He needed to concentrate but he couldn't. Something about you being sick was bugging him more than usual.
2 Months ago
After about 1000 facetime calls, tour was starting to close. He had one month left. But the conversations grew shorter and shorter as you claimed that you were tired and needed to sleep. As everybody was sitting in the green room, Jin tried to call you. Normally, you would pick up but this time, the phone rang and rang and rang. Everytime it would get more frustrating. He tried to call you properly instead. It was okay since he was in Spain for his next show but even after that you still wouldn't pick up. He tried the home phone and suddenly he hears your brother pick up. He was two years younger than you but Jin was still confused as to why he was picking up your home phone. You didn't live with your parents anymore. "Hey f/b/n is Y/n around?" Jin asked casually. You must have had family over or something. There was a slight silence and Jin wondered why. "Hello?" Finally he replied back. "Hi f/b/n it's jin." "oh... Hi." he replied. His deep voice was quiet and hesitant which was unusual for him. "is y/n in?" Again silence. "She's at the hospital. She's gotten worse and she might stay there overnight." He sat up from the sofa where all the boys were lounging on. As he did, they had shocked expressions on their faces. "What do you mean hospital?" The boys sit up frowning. They weren't that good at English but they sure knew what Hospital was. "You mean she didn't tell you? She's had the influenza for months now. Yesterday she collapsed in a supermarket." Jin's heart raced. How could she not tell me about this? He thought to himself. "Where is she?" he asked as he stood up and walked over to a nearby computer. As quick as he could he searched about the illness and he felt a pinch in his chest when it was a potential cause for death. "The royal London hospital. She was admitted last night. I'm sorry jin but all I can say is... expect the worst." As the phone died, Jin couldn't believe it. Everything he had been through with you was going to go away in a minute. "What's wrong? Jin? Tell us!" The boys said as they too got up and walked over to him. He told them what was happening and he wanted to go there to see you. "I have to see her... I have to-" Jin said as e hurried around having a small panic attack. He lived for you. He hasn't had many care for him the way you did and it made him belong. He was happy. If that went away, Jin would be lost. The boys calmed him down but anger infuriated him and he pushed them away. He prayed that you were okay and soon as the tour would end, he vowed to see you. "She'll be okay. She's in good hands okay?" Namjoon said. But even he wasn't so sure.
Three days ago
It was the last show. They were in Rome this time which wasn't far from you. You had been let out of the hospital after three weeks and results started to appear. But you were still at risk and Jin had facetimed you everyday. Even everybody else would say hi and make sure you were okay. As the final show finished, BTS crowded around in the greenroom to celebrate. Foods such as Kimchi and Ramyun were all out on a large table as well as traditional Italian dishes that they all had yet to try. Because you had gotten better, Jin was feeling lighter and happier. He had also left his phone in the greenroom which he went and checked. He turned it on and a picture of you at the beach with him appeared. He smiled at it. It was his favourite. Immediately, his phone rang. It wasn't your number. It was your brother's. He answered it and went outside in the corridor. "Hello?" he said tensely. "Jin. It's f/b/n. How are you?" He asked quietly. "I'm good, how are you? How's y/n?" Silence rang out over the phone. "f/b/n?" your brother cleared his throat and Jin's body started to tense even more. "how's y/n?" Your brother didn't say anything for a few minutes. "She didn't make it Jin. She- this morning... She overslept. Longer than usual. I mean she looked so peaceful I naturally assumed she was..." Jin could hear his voice cracking on the phone along with sniffles of tears. "I just let her sleep and then when I went to wake her up, she was so cold. She wasn't breathing and by the time we called the ambulance, it was too late. She's gone." Jin couldn't speak. Instead a huge lump formed in the back of his throat as tears threatened to fall from his very own eyes. "I'm sorry Jin. So Sorry. So so so sorry." Jin's heart stopped. He hung up and slid down the wall with tears finally spilling on his face. He couldn't believe it. He banged his head several times on the wall and hit the ground. At that point, the BTS members heard him and ran outside in the hallway to find out what happened. Jin said everything. He started to hit his head on the wall again and Yoongi tried to stop him as he cried more and more. You were gone and he was nothing.
Present Day
Jin watched the waves go in and out on the beach as the wind whipped his cheeks. Every other BTS member stood behind him. Jin watched and remembered how this was your place. You went here with him all the time and now that you were gone it felt like something sacred. He let out a tear from his face as he pulled out his phone to look at the photo of you. He changed it. Instead it was just of you looking out of a window. Every part of him ached. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you." He whispered into the wind. Jungkook bravely walked over and placed a hand on his shoulder. Jin turned around to face him and the others. Even his eyes were red too. "This is all my fault." Jin said. Jungkook pulled him into a hug. Even though he was the youngest, he had to be there for Jin "It's not. It's nobody's fault." He said. "Yes it is. I didn't go see her. I didn't go and make sure she got better." Jungkook rubbed his back to calm him down. "Yes it is!" He shouted as he pushed him away and turned back to the sea. Everyone watched as jin Breathed in and out deeply trying to calm himself down. But it didn't work as in doing so, he remembered all the goofy time. He remembered the time when you and him would run around having a good time in the park near your parents house and he remembered the time when you would dance to his songs in the kitchen back in Seoul. But what hurt him the most was the time that he met you in a small cafe in London. He fell to his kneed on the stony beach whilst completely ignoring how much it hurt. What hurt more was the fact that there were approximately 7 billion people on this planet and you weren't one of them.