Something I can't ignore

Sebastian pov.
This brat was as whiny as he was small. I just had to get stuck with him of all people. The earl Trancy is a bit better. I mulled over my own statement. Truly I hadn't meant much by it. He was interesting. I suppose. He was a brat as well, Alois Trancy. I believe he needed what humans referred to as 'love'. Not that I could really be of much use in that case.

Claude doesn't take care of him like a proper butler should. I could see it all he cared about was his soul. This angered me for some reason, I know I shouldn't be worried about such trifles especially being a demon and all but I can't help but worry for the poor boy.

Maybe while my master is sleeping I'll see the boy. Just to see if he's alright of course.

Alois pov
This manor is so dull! All I do is work work work. And Claude is even more enigmatic and colder than usual. He just wants my soul I know that much. I feel so alone just signing paperwork and holding meeting for people who just want my money. Hannah is still a useless tart who messes up everything. And the triplets are so silent and eerie.

"Your highness it is time for bed." Claude said monotonely. I sighed and rose from my desk. Slowly I walked to my room and flopped onto my bed.

"Goodnight your highness" the demon wished as he turned to leave. I mumbled a whatever and buried my head into one of the pillows. I felt it get wet... I was... Crying? But why?

Maybe it was because I want to be loved but no one will. The only one who ever did is... Dead.

I started sobbing like a child. Right until I fell asleep, it seemed like a normal thung for me nowadays.

Sebastian pov
Once my lord was sleeping in bed I made my way out the door. I took off running at full speed towards the Trancy manor. Once there I located Lord Trancy's room.

His window was open and it is rather chilly outside he'll catch cold at this rate. I went in and closed it behind me. Slowly I walked over to his bed and looked down at him. He seemed to have been crying, what could have made him cry like that?

He was shivering and seeming to be having a night terror. I took a warm blanket and wrapped him in it then I caressed his cheek which was soft and plump.

He started mumbling incoherent things that sounded like help me. From that he started to yell and scream. Quickly I picked him up and wrapped him in my arms while whispering to him.

He snapped out of it and started panting like crazy. I could feel his fast heartbeat on my own chest. Including the feeling of his chest rise and fall against my own.

"C-Claude?"

"No it's Sebastian"

"Sebastian? W-what are you doing here?!" Lord Trancy asked as he started hiccuping.

"Nothing really I just came by to see you and I saw that you were crying and having a night terror. I got a little worried when you started screaming so I picked you up." I explained softly into as I rubbed circles into his back.

"Oh. Y-you care?" The boy asked me.

"I care very much about you Lord Trancy" I told him.

Alois pov
"I care very much about you Lord Trancy...

...I think I'm in love with you..." My eyes filled with tears. I pushed him away and got up.

"Shut up. Shut up. Shut up! You're just a demon who only cares about eating! You dont love me. No one does" I yelled angrily and hurt. "S-so! S-since no one cares I-I'll just end it for you!" I cried out. Quickly I ran out onto the balcony and stood ready to jump. The fall would kill me definitely. Not that anyone would miss me, I've been a whiny slutty bitch to everyone.