Home again

So i decided to give this a bit of a reboot instead of a teenager your eight years old,your gem is on your wrist and your weapon is gauntlets.

Key
Y/g/s=your gem stone
Y/n=your name
F/c=Favorite color

Blackness. Darkness. Nothingness
That was all y/n knew, all she felt and all she experienced. That was until Light. All of a sudden the void she had been experiencing turned to light. Turned to sand underneath her, and the noise of waves gently lapping at the shore and noisy gulls squawking. Y/n snapped opened her eyes and gasped, only to see and taste sand. She quickly turned her head to the side coughing. She rolled onto her back and caught her breath, looking up at the sky. She rubbed her eyes as she stared up. "Free Free at last." Y/n thought to herself as she rolled back onto her stomach and stood on her legs. She froze as her eyes met the temple. She recognized it as her home, although there was one strange thing, between the folded hands of the goddess portrayed there was a house? Y/n decided to ignore it as she ran up the stairs of the house and in through the door. She paused and looked around in surprise. Why was this house here? She walked in a bit more, turned around and looked up, surprised to see a large portrait of her leader, Rose Quartz. She turned back around and saw two things she recognized, the warp pad and the temple door. She walked past the warp pad and instead went up to the temple door. All of the gems on the door were dark and weren't glowing. Which meant no one was in there so they were probably all on a mission. She frowned upon seeing that her own gem was not on the door. She lifted her wrist up towards the door, her gem gave off a bright glow and then a small y/g/s appeared between Ruby and Sapphire's gem stones. Y/n grinned before activating the door to her room and walking in. A couple of minutes later the warp pad sounded off and the gems returned home from a mission. Steven went off to the kitchen to grab something to eat while Garnet and Pearl stood talking together. Amethyst went up to the temple door to go to her room, she froze however when something caught her attention. "Uh, Garnet, Pearl you might want to see this." She called out. Garnet and Pearl walked over,along with Steven, who was curious about what was happening. Amethyst said nothing, but pointed up at the new gem on the door. "A new gem." Pearl murmured. "More specifically a y/g/s gem." Said Garnet. "Could it be her?" Amethyst asked. "I don't know, but ill find out." Garnet said as she held her gems up towards the door, opening the door to the new room. "Stay here." She told the others as she walked in, the door shutting behind her. Garnet looked around the room in surprise. The stuffed animals and blankets every where... the f/c walls and carpet. It couldn't be.. "Y/n?" Garnet called out. She heard a shout of "Garnet!" As the little girl jumped out from a pile of blankets and ran over to Garnet. Garnet quickly scooped y/n up and twirled her around, laughing as she did so. "Y/n! Your back I thought I would never see you again! I missed you so much!" Garnet exclaimed excitedly as she hugged y/n close to her. Her visors disappeared as she wiped tears from her eyes. "I missed you too Garnet." Y/n giggled happily as she wrapped her arms around Garnets neck. Garnet chuckled, "C'mon lets go see the others." Garnet said with a grin as she walked towards the door, y/n in her arms.

Okay so thats the first part next part will be seeing the gems again. I hope you guys like it!