Snow Ball

It was the night of the snow ball. Wills mom helped with his tie and taught his how to dance. Him and his friends arrived to the crowed hot room and walked to a table.
"Hey zombie boy, wanna dance?" Bevy asked.
"I-um. I-I don't kno-" will stuttered.
"Just go bro!" Lucas said pushing him.
'God I hope arias okay' he thought while dancing with a girl he wished was her.
It had been a year. He had been searching for a year. And nothing. He tried not to think of the worst situation, but it was hard when it's been so long.
-
Aria sat on the cold gym floor. The same floor that she was supposed to dance with Will on during the snow ball. She shivered in a corner as her thoughts raced through her head.
'Did he forget about me' 'does he not love me?'
A low growl snapped her out of her thoughts. She got up and ran. Her only safe space was fort Byers. It reminded her of Will and for some reason, the demogorgan didn't go there, as if it was repelled from that area.
-
Will got home from the dance, all of his friends seemed to have fun, but will just felt empty because she wasn't there.
'I promise' he thought. He remembered saying that when she asked if they would get out. And he lied to her.
He picked up his walkie talkie and went to an empty channel.
"Hey aria. It's me. Will. It's day number 382 and I miss you more than ever. The snow ball was tonight, but it was boring because you weren't there. If you're still out there, please tell me." He said into the microphone.
-
"...hey aria. It's me." She heard.
"Will?"
"It's day number 382"
"Will! I'm here!"
"I miss you more than ever."
"I'm at fort Byers! I'm here!" She yelled into her walkie talkie.
He didn't respond. He just kept talking. He couldn't hear her.
-
Will hung up the phone and went to bed. His eyes flashed open.
"El."