chapter 1

Harry Potter was laying on his bed in one of his apathetic phases, staring at the ceiling ,his  exhausted mind quite blank, when  his uncle walked in. Uncle Vernon was wearing his best suit and an expression of enormous smugness. "We're going out." He said
"Sorry?"
"We, that is to say your aunt Dudley and I, are going out."
"Ok"
"You are not to touch the television, the stereo, or any of our possessions"
"Right"
"You are not to steal food from the fridge"
"Okay"
"I'm going to lock your door "
"You do that"
Uncle Vernon glared at Harry, clearly suspicious of him, and close the door as he walked out. Harry heard the key in the lock and heard Uncle Vernon's footsteps walking heavily down the stairs. A few minutes later Harry heard the slamming of doors , the rumble of an engine , and the unmistakable sound of a car pulling out of the drive.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry looked over at the clock. It was 11:55. "5 more minutes."he thought to himself. He knew it was childish, but staying up until his birthday had become a tradition of sorts. He looked at the clock again, and saw he had five more seconds. Harry started the countdown. He didn't have to talk in a whisper because the dursleys were still gone. 5... 4... 3... 2...1...
He started to feel more pain the closer it got to his birthday. He had just managed to get the silencing charm up before the pain hit full force. Luckly, he got the silencing charms up, because he was screaming his head off. The only things he could think were things like" why me?" And "fate is SUCH a  bitch."
And then there was darkness.

Woohoo!! First chapter down, many more to go!!!!