There's always a reason.

"Sometimes in life we have to make decisions we don't want to make, but in the end that decision helps us out a lot."

I'm Arrow a 20 year old girl that still acts like a child sometimes. I love long walks on the beach, like that will ever get to happen anymore. I love the color blue, and I'm a brave person, as my friends used to say. I guess that's why I'm still alive and they're not. Usually I would cowered out and run away from the situation, but now I stand up to my fears.

Now my biggest fear is living, not being dead. I used to be so scared of being dead, now I'm scared to even wake up in the morning. Life now as it is, is a struggle. I can't take it sometimes, and I seep into depression, but that's just me. Life is hard, but we all learn to adapt.

I haven't seen many people lately, only one last week, but he was getting eaten alive as I watched. Its not as hard as it used to be. It used to be hard for me to kill a dead one, I call walker, but now its easy. Sometimes I cry myself to sleep because of the pain in my heart, because of the memories that haunt me. Losing my family was probably the hardest, putting them down was the most hardest for me.

I just lost my little brother about a month ago, he was all I had and that made it worse. He got bit and I couldn't save him, I could only comfort the pain. He told me how much he didn't want to die, and how much he would miss me. I'm still down about that. Part of the reason I'm still going is because of him. Theres always reasons for what we have to do. Putting someone down is a reason of being strong.

I'm strong....

Thx for reading, tell me if I made any mistakes. Tell me what you thought about this one, luv you all-peace:}